Clevo or Alienware?

FurVik

I had Clevo and now I have Alienware.... Nothing more than Alienware and this will be my next PC as well.

Why Alienware you may ask? Because it is better configured, with professional support and beautiful.

And - you can say "I have Clevo" - no one can understand and think "you have tablet?"

But when you can say "I *am* Alienware" - everyone will be impressed and thisk, that you are "the one" :D

The most retarded comment Ive read in techinferno forums....

• Thumbs Up 1

I've had a Clevo (p150hm) but have no personal experience with Alienware, so far no regrets. I love that the Clevo can serve both as a gaming and professional looking laptop since it does not have any gaudy design and discreet profile. Also, Clevo is meant to be easily (relatively for laptop) upgradeable. Clevo fan boy that I bought another for the wife.

• 2 weeks later...