331.65 driver files

abhyudaytiwari

Is it possible that the bugs in 331.65 which are causing the graphic cards to not undergo GPU boost be isolated and implemented in the latest NVidia drivers . I have m14xr2 and this is the only driver that doesn't let my card throttle due to this bug.... its a very helpful bug... any tweaks in files.. because I feel like using 331.82 and cant do it without these bugs.. throttling ahs troubled me enuf @svl7

Install v331.83, try (safe mode recommended) Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) V9.6.1 / first uninstall option.

@svl7... I installed the A11 modded bios and my base core clock is on 650M is at 950mhz.. can u tell me a way to change it to 900 permanently using bios.. NVidia inspector and afterburner cant change it because im using 331.65 drivers... it doesn't allow GPU boost and overclocking so whatever clock speed is in bios it will make the card run at that particular speed only permanently... NO THROTTLING AT ALL :D..... but I want to run it on 900Mhz
if you upgrade to unlocked a13 the stock clocks havent changed so you can manually increase it to 900 if thats what you want

Secure Boot disabled, unlocked vBios request (GPU Boost/Removed) http://forum.techinferno.com/general-notebook-discussions/4635-bios-vbios-modification-request-thread-svl7.html

THEN KEEP 331.65 ! - extract v331.82 -> Display.Driver folder copy/overwrite Nvidia_331.82

331.82-notebook...\international\ -> Delete

GFExperience

GFExperience.NvStreamC

GFExperience.NVStreamSrv

LEDVisualizer

MS.NET

ShadowPlay

->run setup.exe

Windows 8 Legacy Mode -> disable driver signing / F8 safe Boot option (Kaputt).

cmd (admin)

bcdedit /set {current} testsigning yes
bcdedit /set {default} bootmenupolicy legacy

->reboot>install drivers.

Exit test mode / Restore default boot.

cmd (admin)

bcdedit /set {current} testsigning no          
bcdedit /set {default} bootmenupolicy standard

... I WANT THE BUGS

William S. Burroughs...