Please HELP with my GT630(OEM)

jay357

I own a GT630(OEM) with a GK107 core. As we all know, the Kepler can be overlocked at 1.3 to 1.4GHz.

However, the default clock of my card is only 876MHz and the software overlock max is only 1205MHz, and it's not enough.

post-7423-14494996404572_thumb.png

Hope can help me with the bios to unlock the maximum clock to 1.4GHz please.

Any help will be appreciated. Thank you!

And here is the vbios, when open in Kepler BIOS Tweaker some buttons are grey and cannot be adjusted.

The GK107.txt is the bios and needed to be changed to GK107.romGK107.txt

• 1 year later...
I own a GT630(OEM) with a GK107 core. As we all know, the Kepler can be overlocked at 1.3 to 1.4GHz.

However, the default clock of my card is only 876MHz and the software overlock max is only 1205MHz, and it's not enough.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9582[/ATTACH]

Hope can help me with the bios to unlock the maximum clock to 1.4GHz please.

Any help will be appreciated. Thank you!

And here is the vbios, when open in Kepler BIOS Tweaker some buttons are grey and cannot be adjusted.

The GK107.txt is the bios and needed to be changed to GK107.rom[ATTACH]9581[/ATTACH]

Kepler BIOS Tweaker doesn't seem to open it. It just says 'unhandled exception'

Did you changed the extension 'txt' into 'rom' ?

And I don't use this GPU any more so thanks for your reply.

I did, I also don't own this GPU (Got a GTX 660 GK106 3GB) but I think KBT doesn't support the BIOS due to it being DDR3. If it had GDDR5 then it might have worked though.

I did, I also don't own this GPU (Got a GTX 660 GK106 3GB) but I think KBT doesn't support the BIOS due to it being DDR3. If it had GDDR5 then it might have worked though.

Well you need a 1.25 version of KBT instead of 1.27 or newer