Hybrid SLI

• 4 weeks later...

Thats not something that's possible. Intel and nVidia cannot combine. My old laptop combined the AMD APU and the dedicated AMD GPU, but they were the same manufactuer and I have seen SLI with different Nvidia GPUs in laptops but thats about it.

Actually there is a piece of software that does just that. I believe one manufacturer bought the rights to it, so it is not available unless you have that model. Doesn't really matter as I read a review on it, and the reviewer said it was better to uninstall it as it was more hassle than it was worth.

Actually there is a piece of software that does just that. I believe one manufacturer bought the rights to it, so it is not available unless you have that model. Doesn't really matter as I read a review on it, and the reviewer said it was better to uninstall it as it was more hassle than it was worth.

If you're talking about Lucidlogix Hydra performance is terrible. Even if it wasn't terrible overall the HD4000 is so slow that it would bring the GT650M down to it's level and be slower anyway.

I recommend flashing the unlocked system bios and overclocking the GPU, that really works and can yield good results.

• Thumbs Up 1