[Mod] Voltage increase Nvidia GT 555M

I used the A05 unlocked bios version for a couple months now with ZERO issues. Running at 700/1000 stable in all games :)

Great glad its working good. Lol at your previous post above. Welcone to Tech Inferno. :)

I am currently running the A08 BIOS from DELL website, I'm not sure if it's possible to run the unlocked A08 here over my current BIOS.

You can upgrade bios from early releases to the latest version and unlocked version here is that. Make sure thats the model of you laptop and same year revision one or two and if its same as OP flash with no fear.

- - - Updated - - -

Guys, This is totally out of subject i guess. But i need help, hmmm. Can we get the Dedicated Graphics card and the Integrated Graphics Card to work together to play a game ?

You need a certain chipset and i dont think most of our laptops can do that. I know what you are talking about though. There was a software that does what your talking about we just can't do it. I forgot what it was though or i would leave a link for you. 3dmark website i often see a link about it.

HELP ! .... After running the FLASH, using MSI Afterburner it still limits it to 770Mhz ... HOW ? or am i suppose to use another overclocking software ?

Trixx for AMD, Nvidia Inspector for Nvidia, in Afterburner you have to write a blurb about overclocking in the Afterburner.ini in the install folder to allow overclocks and place a 1 in the appropriate line to enable. I stopped using afterburner so i forget but if you do a search in our search bar or over the Internet you should find it easily. Afterburner overclock agreement...

You can upgrade bios from early releases to the latest version and unlocked version here is that. Make sure thats the model of you laptop and same year revision one or two and if its same as OP flash with no fear.

Ahh.. Thank you sir.. And yes I have the M14x r1..

I've a question, and that's now I'm using the A05 VBIOS with a high OC clockspeed, so I wondering should I downclock the GPU clockspeed first or should I just flash the A08 VBIOS straightaway?

You can flash right away.

• Thumbs Up 1

Thanks for the Help there Buddy...

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, Everyone... Sorry for spamming i'm just really new to this stuff. I'd like to Thank all those for replying and helping ! and sorry for spamming questions, i feel bad. eitherway, Could i use ASUS Tweak to OC ? is it compatible with the Gt555m ? Thanks in advance ! And what is the recommended OC Mhz i should set it too ? With the voltage mod... 800/1000 ? 835/1050 ???

Thanks for the Help there Buddy...

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, Everyone... Sorry for spamming i'm just really new to this stuff. I'd like to Thank all those for replying and helping ! and sorry for spamming questions, i feel bad. eitherway, Could i use ASUS Tweak to OC ? is it compatible with the Gt555m ? Thanks in advance ! And what is the recommended OC Mhz i should set it too ? With the voltage mod... 800/1000 ? 835/1050 ???

For me I use NVIDIA System Tools, for the clockspeed on my GT555M (I have a GF106 version) my most stable clock is 810/1620/1080, anything higher would cause artefact, crashes or worse BSOD.