Please HELP ! GTX 680M on Clevo P170HMx does not work after update !!

SMN

they only put a sticker on the card that stated an older vbios version, but the version on it was the latest one.

What a scam ! I pass my time saying to people "beware of your vbios version!" "Ask at your retailer for a compatible one" and eurocom shits on our face.

But it's a good news, Congratulation svl7, you have saved another guys from a nervous breakdown.

• 2 weeks later...
Card is flashed and on it's way back to the owner.

It was as I suspected, those eurocom bastards did not flash the vbios that was requested by the owner, they only put a sticker on the card that stated an older vbios version, but the version on it was the latest one.

hands down much respect helping out people.:Banane07::Banane07::victorious::Banane07::Banane07:

• 2 years later...

Hi there,

I got exactly the same problem. Same card (Clevo GTX680M 4GB) with a P150HM and the same symptoms. My card also has a Sticker with the vbios version on it, which should be compatible with the P150HM. svl7 is retired, so is there maybe who could help me flashing the card back (I would also pay for it) I'm situated in Austria. Many thanks in advance.

• 4 years later...

Hi to everyone. Im newbie here,i had a problem in my gtx680m card. In gpu-z,the card name is microsoft basic display adapter with 0mb ram. On bios boot,the vbios version shows,but sa card is emty. Please,could someone who can help me? Im from the philippines. Sorry for my grammar and thank you in advance

• 3 weeks later...

If i order the same card that i have in my laptop clevo P170HMx wich is amd radeon hd 6970m from aliexpress but they write this card is for imac (((Original HD6970 HD6970M HD 6970 6970M 1GB 2GB 109-C29657-10 216-0811000 Video Graphic Card VGA GPU For iMac 27" A1312 A1311))) .. the question is: i will replace the programable circuit from my card into the new one ; is this will work? Please answer me.