Mac mini 2013 + GTX 650 ti Boost

griffon

I'm a beginner for diy egpu. I use Sonnet Echo Express Card/34 Pro Thunderbolt Adapter + PEAL V2.1+GTX 650 ti Boost (also Purchased DIY eGPU Setup)

After I plugged in all parts, I can see the Graphic card with Error 12 in "Device Manager".

I tried to use MBA PCI.bat and Startup.bat setting "http://forum.techinferno.com/diy-e-gpu-projects/4271-2013-11-macbook-air-win7-sonnet-echo-expresscard-pe4l-internal-lcd-%5Bus%24250%5D.html", but it still show "Error 12"

Now, I'm no idea how to config the setting in "DIY eGPU Setup 1.3". Anyone can teach me how to config it?

I'm a beginner for diy egpu. I use Sonnet Echo Express Card/34 Pro Thunderbolt Adapter + PEAL V2.1+GTX 650 ti Boost (also Purchased DIY eGPU Setup)

After I plugged in all parts, I can see the Graphic card with Error 12 in "Device Manager".

I tried to use MBA PCI.bat and Startup.bat setting "http://forum.techinferno.com/diy-e-gpu-projects/4271-2013-11-macbook-air-win7-sonnet-echo-expresscard-pe4l-internal-lcd-%5Bus%24250%5D.html", but it still show "Error 12"

Now, I'm no idea how to config the setting in "DIY eGPU Setup 1.3". Anyone can teach me how to config it?

We have no sample pci.bat and startup.bat for a Mac Mini. So instead try the automatic PCI compaction using the steps here. If still see error 12, then you have an email response from me already. Proceed to boot Setup 1.x and then run Save Diags->compact_fails. Reboot into Windows, run c:\eGPU\eGPU-setup-mount then ZIP/RAR the v:\diag folder, upload to mediafire.com and send me a link.

• 2 months later...

EDIT: disregard this. Didn't see your post and you don't seem to be using the Sonnet Echo TB/expresscard adapter.

Does:

-shut down with everything plugged in

-boot up mac mini, when you hear the mac chime unplug expresscard from the sonnet echo adapter

-When the windows loading screen appears, plug expresscard back in.

Work?