m17x R2 Clevo 7970m BIOS Version 015.024.000.002.043595 (BR43595.003)

properhit

Hi Guys, 

I have a similar but slightly different scenario, i hope it's ok i paste the info below from another forum :)

I purchased a new card from Ali express supposedly for the M18X R2.

I have dome some trawling the forums on this but i haven't seen anything where it mentions if you have a Crossfire setup.
I removed all drivers fresh installation enabled Crossfire - and ran a 3D Benchmark, the results were VERY poor, so it led me to investigate the bios etc

I have a Dell 7970M on the latest video bios.
BIOS Version - 015.022.000.001 - BIOS Part Number = 113-C42904A1-119

The new second GPU appears to be a Clevo card from what i have seen on the Vbios.
BIOS Version = 015.021.000.002 BIOS Part Number = BR42768.008

My question is , is there a way i can flash the second GPU to match the Dell Vbios ? ATIflash is refusing to let me flash the dell bios "hardware mismatch".

* Update i have managed to flash the Clevo bios to the same as the Dells but the FPS is really bad on 3D Mark 11 as a benchmark* 

Any help would be appreciated, before i send this damn this back. Why people list items that are not compatible ?

Edited by M18XCope123