Y500 Overclock for GT650M SLI

abbasabi

Hello,

I unlock my bios using this thread http://forum.techinferno.com/lenovo-ibm/2874-lenovo-y400-y500-unlocked-bios-wlan-whitelist-mod.html

But I could not flash it for sli. First of all I could not find the file .rom - it is removed I think.

Secondly, I tried to GPU-Z to save bios as a .rom then I could not use Nibitor. Anyway I tried to use saved .rom file for nvflash with usb dos boot. There is an error which it is system protected occurred.

Normally. I would use Nvidia Inspector for overclock but I can not use it before flash - unlock my bios for SLI. Is there another program for overclocking?

I would be grateful if someone help me about the problem.

Thanks.

The 'filename.rom' refers to 'Y500 -Y400 - SLI 650m - 80.07.27.00.33 - OC.rom.zip' in the file section at the bottom of the post.

Help requests should be kept to that thread too!

add. the name of the file must be 8 characters +. rom