(HD) Projector owner's thread.

NeoKronos

Hello all

In the past projectors have poor resolution and refresh timings to cope with multimedia such as HD video or high end gaming unless you dish out heaps of cash $$.

I'm happy to report to you guys at Tech|Inferno that projectors have caught up with 1080p and have visually minimal screen/input lag. I found several projectors ranged between $600-1000 that can throw up a 80-100" screen for games/entertainment rooms in 1080p.

I started a thread here maybe to share setup ideas with other users considering to use a media room projector for their computer, or owners to discuss usage and issues with projectors.

"I don't always throw lan parties... but when I do, I give you 1080p Battlefield at 120 inches."

Running Asus PA238Q, Benq XL2720T, Benq 5920 HD projector from GTX Titan.

Regards, NeoKronos

• 2 weeks later...

Ive recently purchased an Optoma HD131Xe for a home theatre system in my fraternity house. We've been using it recently to play rockband and there has been absolutely no problem with any delay. Overall the picture is absolutely beautiful and I was able to pick it up from amazon for $750. This is the first projector that I've bought so I don't have much of a comparison but I have been thrilled with how well it ended up looking