Asus G750JW Bios Mod

Arise

• Bios Modder
7 minutes ago, Skankhunt42 said:

Hi Klem,

i have still one Problem, In AMIBCP i can see a Tab called "Chipset" where the setting for the integrated GPU is.
I already set it to "USER" but it wont show it to me in the flashed BIOS. If i change the setting (in this case  to activate internal GPU ) directly in AMIBCP it wont apply them. Still only the GTX 770m is active.

The BIOS just dont apply my settings..I can set everything to "USER" and the BIOS will show it to me, with except the "Chipset" Tab. (screenshots)

Thanks for your response

Hi!

Check your PM.

Edited by Klem
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everybody and thanks for the information in here realy interesting.

I have a g750jw and when i try to update bios to 210 from asus via easy flash bios utility somethin when wrong after a succesfull update the laptop turn off. After reboot it i am stock in a bios loop and no hardrive detected in boot section. The bios said version 210 but never boot a smal sound come from the dvd before entering the bios. I cannot update the bios again because it said the actual bios is already installed.

So after some search i realise that my usb was ntfs and was supose to be fat32 this me be the cause for the problem ?? 

And i fohnd that some people play with the jumper on the board to reset bios (close to the ram section)

So i try this and now the laptop light turn on and the batery light turn on to but no keyboard back light and no light on the power boton top right to turn on the laptop and no image on the screen.

I try hold ctrl+home with usb fat32 in and the file.bin but its not working.

Do i need to push and hold these to before turn on the laptop ?

Thank in advance and sorry for my english its my second laguages 

Dan

• Bios Modder
4 hours ago, Mrbern said:

Hello everybody and thanks for the information in here realy interesting.

I have a g750jw and when i try to update bios to 210 from asus via easy flash bios utility somethin when wrong after a succesfull update the laptop turn off. After reboot it i am stock in a bios loop and no hardrive detected in boot section. The bios said version 210 but never boot a smal sound come from the dvd before entering the bios. I cannot update the bios again because it said the actual bios is already installed.

So after some search i realise that my usb was ntfs and was supose to be fat32 this me be the cause for the problem ?? 

And i fohnd that some people play with the jumper on the board to reset bios (close to the ram section)

So i try this and now the laptop light turn on and the batery light turn on to but no keyboard back light and no light on the power boton top right to turn on the laptop and no image on the screen.

I try hold ctrl+home with usb fat32 in and the file.bin but its not working.

Do i need to push and hold these to before turn on the laptop ?

Thank in advance and sorry for my english its my second laguages 

Dan

Hi!

I think that in your case, you need to try in bios setup menu set UEFI instead Legacy, or Legacy instead UEFI, then F10 to save, then Enter.

Thank you Klem for fast response !

I reset jumper jrst2002 close to the ram section with metalic screwdriver flat one !

Only ac adapter plug in no battery !

during doing this the laptop make a turn on sound so i turn the laptop and it was back on and in the bios !

Smile on my face and super happy :)

the loop bios was still there ! date was change !

try to update the bios again with no luck 

disable secure boot and fast boot !

no luck....

turn cms lunch enable or disable dont remember and then BAM laptop reboot Asus logo and back to windows !

reboot look at the bios and my drives are back and everything seem back to normal ! 

Thank you and hope this will help someone !

i did at least 3 hours of reserch to fix my laptop and im super happy it work again !

Cheers

• 8 months later...
  • Bios Modder
On 09.07.2018 at 11:55 AM, godzellax said:

Hi all,

Can someone help me to fully unlock all options in my bios - ASUS g750JX

Here is my backup up rom file extracted with afuwin.3.05.04

https://www.dropbox.com/s/im3oqt0k7ynpy5z/backup.rom?dl=0

Please help me brothers

Hi!

Ok. Check your PM.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all

I have a asus g750js(gtx870) and would like to fit a gtx880 of a g750jz(as my 870 broke :( ). How would I go about doing this. I don't have a lot of experience in modding and would highly appreciate some help.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Maaskaasbaas

• 2 years later...
  • Bios Modder
14 minutes ago, LoneTech said:

Hi All I am attempting to install 4x16gb ram cards on a G750jw laptop and I need a Bios unlock for the G750jw laptop so the ddr3 16gb ram sticks can be detected and used  any advice is appreciated thanks

Hi!

ASUS G750JW use CPU on Haswell core. But memory controller in all Haswell's CPU's don't support 16GB RAM modules. It's hardware limitation. So, any bios unlock or modifications can't help.