T|I Members Age Demographics

Michael

Your Age  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Your Age

Uh, I voted for the wronge range, how can I fix it? Actually I'm in the 35+, don't remember the exact number all the time, but need to calculate it every time :D

:77:

I do exactly the same thing, people look at me like I'm crazy when I hesitate and start gazing into the sky, twitching my fingers.

• Thumbs Up 1

This thread is full of the lols. what's odd is i pictured svl7 mw86 Stevenx Michael Stamatis and Jimbo to be in those ranges. I guess the shoutbox convos really help ya get to know people :P

As for me I'm living the good life at 16, ya jelly grandpa's? /endtroll

I think the number one thing that makes this forum great is that not only are the people mature, we all seem to have our own independence, rather than just copying what other people say, like on a certain other website...I guess that comes with age, therefore it looks like me Gears and Ninja are the noobs :)

I don't say NOOB often.. I just dont like it. Everyone has to start somewhere. You can learn new things from anyone. Parents learn new things from their kids all the time (they just don't usually admit it). I would not ever claim to know it all.. not even a little bit. Most of the time i wing it, and then add a confident look to make others feel better about me flying by the seat of my @ss. I just know what I know. i can tell you i am old school pc. I know loads of old DOS, command line stuff, etc... I prefer newsgroups to torrent or p2p.... My old BBS name back in the early 90s was ExcessiveForce .. it's always been that. back in the rue morgue days on BBS. I think we 30s and 40s guys have a younger mentality because we can relate to youth a lot better than the previous generations.. hell im a big kid, and i play with my son in the floor, make forts.. goofy stuff. .. sorry for the ramblings of an old fart

• Thumbs Up 5

At the ripe old age of 47, I might be able to lay claim to the title of Official Fossil of Tech|Inferno. :Banane53:

Most of you guys were barely out of diapers when I was busy peeking and poking random values into the memory of a Radio Shack TRS-80 to see if I could make it go KA-BOOM! Not much has changed since then.

Now I am too old to play any games that move faster than Pong. I am glad that I've been able to help some of you guys get some decent frame rates out of your laptops and set a few world records along the way.

• Thumbs Up 3

At the ripe old age of 47, I might be able to lay claim to the title of Official Fossil of Tech|Inferno. :Banane53:

Most of you guys were barely out of diapers when I was busy peeking and poking random values into the memory of a Radio Shack TRS-80 to see if I could make it go KA-BOOM! Not much has changed since then.

Now I am too old to play any games that move faster than Pong. I am glad that I've been able to help some of you guys get some decent frame rates out of your laptops and set a few world records along the way.

Not quite matey! I was born on April/63, Father of three beautiful kids.

I play bfbc2...............steak_mushroom is my soldier name, already preodered BF3!

Steak_mushroom - BFBC2 Stats

I m a bit slow on FPS games but never too old.:Banane10::bananapartyhat::Banane30::Banane21::Banane09::Banane36:

Official Fossil of Tech|Inferno should be mine, yeah?

• Thumbs Up 2

1963 was there even electricity back then, lolz

don't care how old you guys are, your still the 2 coolest dudes i know.

rock on!!!!

I like your answer the most. I'm right in between everything at 1986!

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...