2 Bios in my G75vx?

KoJim

Ok So i have problem with my G75vx gaming laptop..

So I try to boot with dos usb with step below

"To be able to boot into your USB Stick, you must go to your BOOT Tab and DISABLE Fast Boot, Enable Launch CSM, DIsable PXE Rom, then go to your SECURITY Tab and DISABLE Secure Boot_

Save changes in BIOS and restart, press ESC and it should bring up the boot menu with your USB Stick as a selection, select it and you got it"

So I backup my original bios which is..80.04.60.00.0e

and I unlocked it and New Mod bios was 80.04.60.00.10.

This is where problem starts...

1.So when I reset my bios setting to normal and reboot, it shows me that my bios is not unlocked (GPU-Z shows me that BIOS version is 80.04.60.00.0e which is original bios version)

2.When i boot with " BOOT Tab and DISABLE Fast Boot, Enable Launch CSM, DIsable PXE Rom, then go to your SECURITY Tab and DISABLE Secure Boot" this bios setting i can see that i have unlocked my bios which is bios version 80.04.60.00.10 but display graphic driver kept stop working so i can't barely launch programs...(It froze like 1min and says that "display driver graphics stopped responding and has recovered")

I don't know how can i solve this problem....can somebody help me? please ? :(

*more information*

*I'm using windows 8.1k

*so basically i have 2 bios in my G75vx...

• Bios Modder

Bios - is main system BIOS of laptop. (in your case it is 204)

Video BIOS - is videobios for video card only.

Video BIOS in your G75VX is a part of main system BIOS.

In your main system BIOS ASUS place 2 variants of video BIOS. One for Legasy boot mode, and one for UEFI boot mode.

When you boot your laptop with this: "DISABLE Fast Boot, Enable Launch CSM, DIsable PXE Rom, then go to your SECURITY Tab and DISABLE Secure Boot" - it is Legasy boot mode.

When you boot without "DISABLE Fast Boot, Enable Launch CSM, DIsable PXE Rom, then go to your SECURITY Tab and DISABLE Secure Boot" your laptop start in UEFI mode.

80.04.60.00.0e is video BIOS(part from 204 main system BIOS) for UEFI boot.

80.04.60.00.10 is video BIOS(part from 204 main system BIOS) for Legasy boot.

Yeah That's right..

But when i always go for Legasy boot It froze for 1-2min and says that "display driver graphics stopped responding and has recovered"

It does that everytime when I'm launching programs

• Bios Modder
Yeah That's right..

But when i always go for Legasy boot It froze for 1-2min and says that "display driver graphics stopped responding and has recovered"

It does that everytime when I'm launching programs

Now you need just flash all original main system bios from ASUS.

• Bios Modder

I do not understand what you want? If you want to fix your problem, then flash the stock bios from ASUS. If you want to overclock your video card, then just drop me a PM.