Sager 9380 120hz 780M SLI, anyone here experiencing black screen in games?

ViTosS

Question: Does the VBIOS updates cause any regressions? Like increased BSOD's? Inability to wake from sleep mode? If not then I will probably follow Bud's instructions to create a flash USB drive with an autoexec.bat backout method just in case.

no, no, no, and i have the how to in the sticked post. last comment.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

When flashing with svl7's bios/EC be extremely careful and make sure you have a copy of your original bios ready incase you make a mistake. you dont want to brick it.. become familiar with any possible difficulties, and have a contingency plan before trying this. I did the same thing and made this mistake, unfortunately for me the flash-drive had some sort of error and it ended up corrupting the data. It gave me a warning but I did not have a backup plan or even a copy of the original. It ended up restarting on ints own after timeout and it never started again..... not even a blip no matter what I did.