Overclocking the FirePro M5950 GPU of an Elitebook 8560w?

I have an HP Elitebook 8560w that has the ATI M5950 GPU and stock it only achieves a score of 1,500 in 3DMark 11. Has anyone had any experience overclocking or updating the VBIOS of this GPU? It might be nice to get a little more oomph out of this unit so that when I travel I don't have to bring my Elitebook 8560w (for business) and my Sager 9380-S 780m SLI just to play games on. I can attach a GPU-Z vbios output of the M5950 if that would help offer more guidance.

Any suggestions or advice appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Koinonos

• 3 weeks later...

Bad news - there is no way to upgrade vBIOS (it locates in sBIOS, which we can't modify). Software overclocking doesn't give you a reasonable performance. The only way - is to purchase Dell M4000. It has the same TPD, but twice faster.