New SAGER/Clevo Group

BudMarLeY

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry new here, but what exactly do you do with a group? I just got my np9380 as of yesterday so I could join...but I have a feeling I'm following the trend here. >.<

I saw the (small) photo of your sager, and while I can't completely appreciate the full resolution of your skin due to post limit, I want to ask you how happy are you with it? I debated for some time whether or not to get one, and ultimately decided not to due to fear of it looking cheezy. Is the inside also skinned around the keyboard/screen? If so, can you post a shot showing it off?

Sorry new here, but what exactly do you do with a group? I just got my np9380 as of yesterday so I could join...but I have a feeling I'm following the trend here. >.<

I saw the (small) photo of your sager, and while I can't completely appreciate the full resolution of your skin due to post limit, I want to ask you how happy are you with it? I debated for some time whether or not to get one, and ultimately decided not to due to fear of it looking cheezy. Is the inside also skinned around the keyboard/screen? If so, can you post a shot showing it off?

i only got the lid skinned. didnt need to get too fancy just wanted to make my notebook stand out a little bit.

as for the quality, top notch. its rather thick and they folded it under the lid so it wont peal. it can get quite a few nicks on it quite easily though, but i rather it nic the artwork then the lid of the screen.

i have a page setup that has the image. alice

as for a high res, i think this may suffice

http://s11.postimg.org/4mpce7keq/IMAG0087.jpg

Metabox P170EM i7-3630QM

32GB DDR3 PC3-12800 Kingston RAM

AMD Radeon 7970M 2GB GDDR5 940/1400 72% Gamut Matte FullHD

Samsung 840 Series SSD 120GB

HGST Travelstar 7K1000 1TB SRT cached by Plextor M5M 64GB mSATA

WD Scorpio Blue 1TB @ OBHD

2xWD Caviar Green 2TB RAID0 @Welland ME-580J eSATA

Intel Advanced-N 6235 WiFi

Chicony 230W PSU

Windows 7 Pro 64-bit

PREMA MOD BIOS V2

Please add me. :)

Just got my Sager NP9380-S 2 weeks ago, and it is sweet. I would love to join this thread. I just have to get my post count up. I also wrapped mine, but with carbon fiber. I originally put the carbon fiber wrap on the bezel of the display but I ended up taking it off, because it was way too distracting. Apparently the carbon fiber has a little bit of a sheen on it at when the display is on. Kinda bugged me so I got rid of that part. I also covered my touchpad with it...soooo much better than the stock one. My finger kept getting stuck on it when mousing. Now it is nice and smooth.

• 1 month later...

Here is what I have, purchased a year ago

M-TECH M8700 "The most powerful laptop computer" (Clevo P170EM)

Assembly/Buildout: 2X Quality Control - Increases Speed and Longevity

Microprocessors: Intel i7 Extreme i7-3920XM, 2.9GHz

CPU Thermal Compound: M-Tech Brand CPU Thermal Compound (CPU and GPU)

Memory: 32GB 4x8GB DDR3 - 1600MHx

Graphics: nVIDIA GeForce GTX 675M w/2GB GDDR5

Display: 17.3" 1920 x 1080 Full HD (16:9) LED Backlit Glare Type Display, Super-Wide Viewing Angles

Media Slot: Built-in 9-in-1 Flash Memory Reader

Primary Hard Drive: 250GB SATA 3 MLC Solid State Drive 60GB SATA 3 MLC Solid State Drive 510 Series

Secondary Hard Drive: 750GB/7200rpm 16MB Cache Buffer (SATA II 3GB/s)

Third Hard Drive: Optional - Third Hard Drive Option

RAID Configuration: Standard Configuration - No RAID - Single OS Partition

Optical Drive Unit: 6X Blu Ray Burner/Reader

Web Cam: Integrated 2 Megapixel Digital Video Camera

Networking/Modem: Ethernet Bigfoot Networks Killer Wireless-N 1103

Security Devices: Finger Print Reader

w230st

4700mq

16gb 1600mhz ram

Samsung 1TB EVO

Plextor m5m 128gb x2

WIN7

SS Sensei Mouse

Prema bios -biggest step and advantage to take control of machine for raw power

Planning

Chipset cooling-? Gota source for some heatsinks

Vinyl keyboard (needs to be done)

Tons of modifications to the system and hardware for comp/harder gaming(parties and such)

• 3 weeks later...

Add me to the roster! :o Pulled the trigger on my P570WM yesterday. I can't wait to immediately void the warranty with all kinds of BIOS mods and overclocking... lol. If only I had more than ten dollars to my name, I could actually get some games to go with it... :disturbed:

• 4 weeks later...