Review: E-Win Champion Series Gaming Chair Read more... ×
EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
BudMarLeY

Upcoming Games

I'm looking forward to the division too but I'm preparing myself for disappointment. It's starting to smell like watchdogs in how much it's promising and how much I think they can actually deliver.

Waiting for: Dragon Age: Inquisition

Assassin's Creed: Unity

Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth

Black Desert and Project Black Sheep. Currently playing Destiny on my PS4 now.

Waiting for Maplestory 2 and GTA V, for sure. I played GTA V on PS3 but I want to see how it fairs with PC.

Also waiting for Dragon Age 2 and Witcher 3

Assuming you mean Dragon Age: Inquisition, since Dragon Age 2 has been out for a while now, I'm with you there. Also: Star Citizen, GO!

Few days ago watched trailer of Quantum Break and I was so excited about graphics. Hope this game will not repeat the expirience of Watch Dogs with downgrading of graphics before release

post-31266-14494998779058_thumb.jpg

Release Date: 02 Dec 14 (2 Weeks)

Steam Link

Looks Beautiful and I kind of like the Idea of another Racing MMO. Reviews from the Beta are very positive and they say that it has the feeling of Need for Speed Underground.

I'm keeping my eye on Elite: Dangerous and Star Citizen currently... really want at least one of them to be awesome. Ah well... we'll see.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13174[/ATTACH]

Release Date: 02 Dec 14 (2 Weeks)

Steam Link

Looks Beautiful and I kind of like the Idea of another Racing MMO. Reviews from the Beta are very positive and they say that it has the feeling of Need for Speed Underground.

I cant wait to get mine!

Assuming you mean Dragon Age: Inquisition, since Dragon Age 2 has been out for a while now, I'm with you there. Also: Star Citizen, GO!

Dragon Age Inquisition is the game I've playing for few weeks now - it is brilliant !

It goes on Ultra settings with my 7970M 2Gb .

Also waiting for The Witcher 3 - this one will be best game of the year.

I have my eyes set on Gear Up, because it looks really fun! The beta also plays very well, and I can't wait for what the develops do with it for release!

I'm waiting for GTA5. I've been waiting for GTA5 for soooo long. Well, on PC that is. I played it once at a friend's house, and it was so much fun, but I only have a PC.

I'm really looking forward to GTA V as well! That and the Witcher 3 (so excited) are pretty much the only games on my horizon.

I'm really excited about No Man Sky. That looks like it has a ton of potential. Also hoping next Assassin's Creed takes a longer time to get pushed out so Ubi can make it PROPERLY without all the stupid bugs

Currently, I'm just waiting on Batman: Arkham Knight. Been a great fan of what Rocksteady has done previously and this newest entry looks fantastic.

Perhaps a bit too fantastic, hoping I'll be able to run it!

Waiting for Blade and Soul europe. Its a awesome game. Vindictus also nice. Its a MMORPG with hack and slash gameplay