EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
StamatisX

What movies have you seen lately?

Pacific Rim has really good music with the intense action but not much story line personally.

plus one for pacific rim. absolute favorite movie for this year.

prisoners is in close second for me.

i dont mean to high jack this thread but lately i have started watching "old" series like the wire, sopranos etc.

Hangover part 3 and After Earth. Hangover 3 was just okay i guess, still prefer part 1. After Earth, so-so i guess. That is just my opinion.

started to watch this is the end. turned it off after 30 minutes. After Earth is also a terrible movie, not hating on Jaden, but he was terrible in that movie

Pacific Rim has nothing attractive in story.Elysium is a bit better

Um, I think the last movie I saw was the Life of Pi at the cinema. I guess it was over a year ago. I really need to see more movies!

Pacific Rim, and The Worlds End. Simon Pegg is always great, and the only good thing I can say about Pacific Rim was GLaDoS

I finished Leon the Professional for the first time. Highly recommend if you haven't seen it yet.

Last movie I watched was Cat Run, there's just something intriguing about the black Scottish dude.

Yesterday I've watched World War Z, mostly I don't like movies about zombies because many of them had a dull scenario, but this movie was just awesome!

Watched Dispicable Me 2 and enjoyed it. Going to watch Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2 on wednesday, I loved the first one so this should be good!

The wolverine - much better that the first one ! enjoyed it alot

Thor 2 - Also better than the first one. packed with action from the beginning to the end

I've just been to Gravity, can recommend. Not jaw dropping, but a decent watch. Remember to watch it in 3D, otherwise it's pretty pointless.

Frequency (1999) - Great movie if you're into those movies where time distortion is used to save a loved one. A great watch if you wanna kill a couple of hours.