EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
StamatisX

What movies have you seen lately?

Saw Dunkirk last weekend, what a fantastic film, certianly one of the best war films I've ever seen. Visuals were fantastic, couldnt fault it.

I finished watching Dunkirk recently, as that was a movie I've been waiting to see on Blu ray.

It was decent, not amazing like the reviews would have you believe, the score from Hans Zimmer was beyond obnoxious at times, still pretty good overall.

Cool that Avatar is on the latest comment here. I've watched it last weekend and I think it is super cool as always. But the last movie I've seen is Shawshank Redemption. It's always on the top rate movies of IMDB but I've never really had the chance to watch it until quite the other day.  It's very inspiring, not what I expected.

my last movie was fantastic beasts 2.it was better than first but not good as harry potter movies.I dont know why,even with the big budget

Watched Ford Vs Ferrari recently. Pleasantly surprised by how good it is despite I already know the story. Highly recommended for anyone to watch it.

I've recently watched Crypto (2019) about cryptocurrency mining and trading. It was quite an interesting movie, especially for me, as I've lately become interested in this topic. I'm a beginner trader and work with instaforex review platform https://www.instaforex.com/reviews_forex_traders so this movie had some useful things I need to think about. 

I have a large collection of movies 

Edited by zoe7281

I've recently watched a movie called Crypto (2019) and liked it a lot. It's about cryptocurrency and it was quite interesting especially for me as I'm a beginner trader in instaforex company founded by Ildar Sharipov I found some new info and now there's a lot to think about. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Just recently watched Kart (2020). The film is just a class, I advise everyone to watch it.