Apologies for the spam Read more... ×
EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
StamatisX

What movies have you seen lately?

Saw Dunkirk last weekend, what a fantastic film, certianly one of the best war films I've ever seen. Visuals were fantastic, couldnt fault it.

I've seen new spiderman yesterday and I'm recommending to see if You didnt yet.

I've seen the latest "Justice League" and its worth to watch it!

I finished watching Dunkirk recently, as that was a movie I've been waiting to see on Blu ray.

It was decent, not amazing like the reviews would have you believe, the score from Hans Zimmer was beyond obnoxious at times, still pretty good overall.

Cool that Avatar is on the latest comment here. I've watched it last weekend and I think it is super cool as always. But the last movie I've seen is Shawshank Redemption. It's always on the top rate movies of IMDB but I've never really had the chance to watch it until quite the other day.  It's very inspiring, not what I expected.

my last movie was fantastic beasts 2.it was better than first but not good as harry potter movies.I dont know why,even with the big budget