StamatisX

What movies have you seen lately?

I last saw The Shallows. I think it's pretty good and unique for a shark film.

Doctor Strange.  I liked it, but it didn't live up to my expectation based on the reviews.  May I just like traditional superhero movies better than supernatural?

I watched Kubo last weekend, it is an animation about a young boy  who must locate a magical suit of armor worn by his late father in order to defeat a vengeful spirit from the past.

i recently watched Silence by Martin Scorsese. The movie is impressive, a bit gory, but beautiful and masterful.

Just watched Live by Night. Good movie. It remind me of boardwalk empire series and I decided to view it again.

I have watched Beauty and the Beast but lately, I've been watching old scary movies too even though I already watched them several times. 

House of Cards - Absolutely amazing! Loved it, from the beginning.

Last time I went to the theater I watched the newes Fast and Furious - it's a bit too much "magic" on the techy-side

I just watched Kong online and tonight I feel watching some of Dwayne Johnson's movies.

Ex Machina, browse for it. Very good movie about creating artificial life.

The last film I saw was Wonder Woman. I think it's a little overrated but I love how Gal Gadote fitted into this role. :) 

Me and my partner watched Split recently, honestly I thought it was a really good film, however others have a difference in opinion.

On 6/22/2017 at 2:31 PM, Cailley06 said:

The latest was Wonder Woman.

Same here.

Was decent, but nothing wow. Wish there were more fight scenes to see her style; as I enjoyed it from the few fight scenes there were with Diana.

Baby Driver was crazy good. It has a wonderful original script in a genre that has been way overdone (actiony car movies).

Watched the new Spiderman last week. Overall it was good, especially like the new actor but Peter Parker's genius didn't really come through. Hopefully he gets out from beneath Tony Stark's shadow in the coming films.