Apologies for the spam Read more... ×
StamatisX

What movies have you seen lately?

Furious 7. Thought was pretty awesome. A whole lot of fun. Not all movies have to be deep and question humanity; sometimes I just wanna escape reality, and FF7 did just that :D

Voices was a pretty cool movie starring ryan reynolds

SpongeBob! :-) I just joined my 6yo daughter and I didn't expect that I would enjoy watching it...but honestly, I did. Patrick is so funny.

Got 4 free tickets for Avengers: age of ultron and a Prescreening for being active duty military for tomorrow, kinda geeked

I'm waiting to win tickets to a screening of the Avengers movie, also want to watch F&F7 but going to the cinemas here is often a frustrating experience!

Guest MXC

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

oops meant kill bill 1 and 2

I watched Interstellar the other day. It certainly looked good from a special effects perspective but the story was totally cheesy. I like Matthew McConaughey in stuff but I thought the story was weak and I was disappointed in the end. I really liked the robots though and the space scenes were really well done. Worth a watch but not living up to the hype.

watched Age of Ultron the other day, was ok, difficult to beat the first one though.

Ahh, yesterday I watched Limitless.

It's from 2011, and a good movie in my opinion.