EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
StamatisX

What movies have you seen lately?

Last movie i saw was the judge, with ironman hehehe, great movie, I just missed some action and mrs pepper.

I recently saw the Alien series. My initial thought is that they might be a bit overrated, but I guess considering the time at which they were released, they were probably mind blowing movies. And they were definitely good, no doubt about that.

I couldn't agree more about alien series. Also as a huge fun of Tolkin's books I like very much LoTR and Hobbit series.

I might be a little late, but i just saw Fury, it was pretty decent. Nothing spectacular though.

Unbreakable....vote: 5-. It should have been 20 mins, not 150. The only emotional part is the last one, and is a footage...

Nightcrawler is surpsingly creepy but such a great flick. After the movie ended I felt different...

Watched Mr. Peabody & Sherman this week on Netflix. Not Pixar-level animation greatness, but pretty solid.

I saw one week ago Unbroken... i liked it, but... i don't know, i expected something more from this movie

It's not recent but I saw Chronicle recently. It's about 3 teenage boys that find an alien who gives them telekinesis and their decisions on what to do with it. It's shown in a found footage format.

Recently rented John Wick. Keanu Reeves came back and I loved every second of it and highly recommend it to anyone.

I have heard good things about Birdman, but I've yet to see it. Soon, perhaps.

The last movie I ended up seeing was Kingsmen. That was brilliant! A wonderful mix of old-fashioned spy goodness with a heck of a lot of funnies.

I must say that Samuel L Jackson makes a very interesting evil mastermind. (That lisp was awful though, he sounded like Mike Tyson!)

I saw snowpiercer a couple of months back and it was pretty good. A must watch for all

Last week I saw The Butterfly Effect 1, that's the brain-heating, suprising movie, maked me think a lot. I love it.

John Wick. still iam not used to see keanu playing other charachters than neo.^^