What movies have you seen lately?

StamatisX

• 2 weeks later...

Lol, I recently had an alien marathon, a predator marathon and to wrap it up an AVP marathon.

Aliens was the only alien movie i liked (saved by james cameron), the 2010 predator movie was the only predator movie i like thanks to new technology (ok, the concrete jungle was cool for its time). and both the avp movies were alright. These movies all seemed alot cooler when i was just a kid.

• 7 months later...
  • Founder

I saw clash of the titans in 3d last night. The plot wasn't anything special and the amount of 3d that's in your face was minimal. It was a cool movie if you're into CGI and Greek mythology but overall I'd rate it 6.5/10.

I might see hunger games tonight at the theater since it seems to be getting good reviews.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

• Founder
I personally hated hunger games. The background of the story isn't explained very good at all and for someone who hadn't read the book, the film is mediocre at best.

Hmm then maybe I'll save my money and just watch something on Netflix.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I recently watched The Cabin In The Woods. Defiantly one of the best movies for 2012 IMO. They put quite the spin on the typical zombie movie, and keep you guessing what will happen next the entire time. I did not foresee the ending at ALL - this is now one of my fav movies of all time. Highly recommended watch.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Founder

Just finished watching Bunraku on Netflix. It has a very interesting style to it and if you love movies with lots of fighting, this movie delivers in spades. If you're a Netflix subscriber like me, check it out.

Just rewatched The Hunt (2003) with Tommy Lee Jones. Bad @ss movie, conspiracies, brutal fights, and good story.

You mean "the hunted" Silent kill ? Yeah that was awesome! ;) Nice @Brian, Yeeeow! Demi moore is getting old now but DAMN she still Smokin Haawt aye. lol

:o

Oh and i just watched "Looper" Not bad. ;)