What movies have you seen lately?

StamatisX

thats true. FF7 is a good movie. and it is amazing that they can do so many movies in one serie, and don't make a flops, (except Tokyo Drift)

and the rumors say they will keep on the FF movies until they hit 10!

• 2 weeks later...

SAN ANDREAS watched it on 30th last month to be honest it was quiet nice CGI and action pack but it wasn't as great as 2012 the movie felt like the plot was short the story line wasn't much of a drama and debates and arguments more like things escalating fast without warnings doesn't give you the feeling of end of the world not much of a government co-operation in it it's like watching a B+ home rated movie mostly CGI I thought Newyork was in this too when I heard something they said about the east-coast I just say if you like graphics watch it!

It's 7.5/10 and thanks to the rock this movie was cool with him in it else meh!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Last movie I saw in theaters was Furious 7. All I can say was SSDD, it has everything that a Fast and Furious movie needs: incredibly cool, yet unrealistic driving scenes, Paul Walker and Vin Diesel love fest, etc. Really didn't care for Iggy Azela's cameo, but that is purely because her music is terrible.

Other than that, I recently watch The Imitation Game, very good movie. Entertaining and informing

Hated all the fast and furious moves after Tokyo Drift. All hollywood, no real cars.

I watched Bill And Ted's Excellent Adventure and Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey last night and relived my childhood. In retrospect now, the first movie is terrible but not unwatchable and has it's moments.

Second movie is MUCH better, totally loved watching it again and a much more intelligent film.