Alienware M18x – New Graphic Options Available soon!

Guest Frontpage News

Yeah i know StamatisX, but still it will return and we must not only blame crappy syfy but also MGM for not giving up the rights in the right time before they totally went bust. But i am very very confident it will return and it will return on a different network and all the movies too come out!. How are you doing man? When are you going to buy a M18x?

Edited by freedomofthedarkendheart

• 2 weeks later...

Eric G on his M18x page says to watch for release of these GPU's at E3 this year. I was wondering if anyone has anymore news at all. Specs, official names, dates, prices anything. I am still in a long return process and it's been delayed longer so I may be purchasing the M18x with one of the new options coming. Anyone have anymore juicy details. Michael you mentioned you have a more direct contact to Eric G. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

That's disappointing ATI/AMD have been good at keeping good prices on their gpus and Dell wants $1200 for the upgrade to 580m SLI. I am looking into the upgrade to the 6990m but not if it overly expensive. I'll upgrade to AMD 7000m series next year and stick with dual 6970m till then if Dell wants $1100 for 6990m crossfire.