Gaming mouse for laptop

(it's about the anywhere MX)

I have one as well.

It's definitely not a great gaming mouse, though (and not designed to be one).

First of all, there is considerable input lag due to wireless connection.

Secondly, it's very heavy, which generally slows down your reaction.

I could recommend Razer Deathadder 2013. It's light, comfortable and very precise, but durability concerns are stopping me from dragging it around with my laptop.

Logitech G400 is a good option. Build like a tank and inexpensive. Very good sensor, too.

I use this mouse since two year, and i think gaming with this is okay, the input lag is not bad in my opinion, and a good thing is that you can use it with only 1 battery ! ( much more lightweight ), and the battery life is awsome ( 2 month heavy usage with one battery ) , and the free-wheelmouse is just the best invention in the world :D

I have considered buying an orochi, but hte very high price, and the fact that the cord dont charge batt leaded me to this one !

I had a roccat Pyra wireless, wich is rechargeable with cord, but construction is cheap and battery dont last more than few hours.

ihv used razer deathadder + orochi + rat 7 + steelseries xai but in my opinion, non surpasses the Logitech G700s...its really comfortable and its multi function (with both wire and wireless option) is great. Also you can get it for a cheap price on Ebay too!!! best gaming mouse ihv ever used.

i would also recommend the g700s, many buttons and a good customization software so you can set it up just as you like. I dont game very much but when i do, i think it's nice to have a good mouse.

But as previous posts mention, personal preference and that it fit in your hand is mose important

For me when gaming i HAVE to have my mouses side buttons. Mainly for throwing grenades / melee use.

I have used all kind of Razor mouses / Logitech / and other off brand mouses to find the ones i love.

After all the research its clear Logitech has out done themselves with the g700 series. Absolutely love this thing!

I used to have a Razer Orochi. I'd say a waste of money.... too small that it hurts my hand and wrist, and too expensive for it's size...

I'm using a deathadder now, it's offers very good performance and it's economical. But reliability is an issue. My scroll wheel is jumpy and some people after 1 year of use get double click on single click.

I'd say try logitech maybe.

I'm using the Razer Orochi 2013 and IT IS HORRIBLE. Doesn't detect half the time. Sometimes when it detects only a couple buttons work. It's the same on every computer that I have tried it on. Clearly it's not JUST my pc. Aside from that, any logitech is pretty nice.

I agree with the idea that a mouse is personal preference. Go to your best buy and try out some of the ones they have on display, (Usually they will be Razers). The G700 has been the best mouse I have ever owned. Its' features are what was perfect for me (well except for maybe having a few more buttons) but it gets down to as small as if you want your wheel to click or run smooth.

I've got the R.A.T 5 ( E50 in NL ), and it's so far working on every underground ( currently on suede couch ) and on my window to.

Lies good in the hand (dont have big hands), and its weight can be adjusted through metalweights (easy).

Theres alot of buttons, which arent in the way when you dont use them.

Looks weird though.

• 2 weeks later...

I just bought Logitech G700s and so far is really good. It fits in my hand really well. I liked the software that comes with and it is really easy to chance profiles with a single button. It works really good in games and Windows too, and you can recharge it while playing if the battery is near dead (I don't know if it affects the speed of the mouse if you plug the wire instead of using the wireless mode)

I'm using Logitech G9 for five years! Fore such period of time it never failed and its very stable and good quality build. I tried to use Cyborg R.A.T.7 but could not get used to it so now it's in a box waiting for better times:tears_of_joy:

I always recommend the razer mouse products as Ive tried various other mouses and playing with mouses that have additional buttons on the side where your thumb is located is great. Granted there are other mouses out there that also have them but none as good as razer in my opinion.