Updating nvidia drivers

Several nvidia drivers has passed me now. I have the 310.09 installed and Nvidias driver page is displaying 327 as the latest WQL.

Now updating my drivers won't work the ordinary way due to detection failure of the GTX 680M cardb:uncomfortableness:, which by the way is not the original card in my m17 r3, former card was 560M.

Any help on giving my card new drivers? I'd like to stay updated, like i once used to be :courage:

//Chris

Several nvidia drivers has passed me now. I have the 310.09 installed and Nvidias driver page is displaying 327 as the latest WQL.

Now updating my drivers won't work the ordinary way due to detection failure of the GTX 680M cardb:uncomfortableness:, which by the way is not the original card in my m17 r3, former card was 560M.

Any help on giving my card new drivers? I'd like to stay updated, like i once used to be :courage:

//Chris

You need a modded inf, you should find one if you search the forum.

Yes, here is a .inf http://forum.techinferno.com/attachments/nvidia/8012d1372500610-nvdmn.inf_m17x_r2_r3_m18xr1_gtx680m_v320.49.zip posted by J95 in this thread http://forum.techinferno.com/nvidia/3907-modded-nvdmn-inf-v320-49-alienware-m17xr3-r2-m18xr1-r2-nvidia-gtx-680m-780m.html

Extract the drivers you want with winRAR or 7zip and extract this file and put in in the folder named display.drivers in the extracted drivers and install.