Best split screen games

szw75

• 2 weeks later...

Splitscreen on PC with 4 Players? The only one with 4 players i know is "SONIC Allstars Racing Transformed", but you need at least 3 controllers one could play with keyboard.

Two player splitscreen games: Split Second, Portal 2, (All?) LEGO Games :P , Trine 1&2, ...

Most 4 player splitscreens you find on consoles. You could even buy older consoles like ps2 if u dont want to spend the money for a Ps3 or a Xbox 360.

• Thumbs Up 1

Quite a few multiplayer games for PC are not splitscreen. Your best option is probably to get an emulator like Project64 and play some retro splitscreen games. I play Mario Party with my friends once a week. The other cool thing is that you can set up any controller (more or less) on the emulator as well. I have four xbox 360 controllers rigged up and a large flat screen. It is the best 64 experience I've ever had.

• 1 month later...

You can also play GRID 2 with 2 players split screen.

There are games like Rayman Legends where you can play up to 4 players on the same screen too.

Trials Evolution: Gold Edition can be played up to 4 players locally too and is really great !

But I dont know of 4 players split screen games.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I usually use an emulator for certain consoles like N64 or gamecube. works really well especially since you can't find many of the old classics due to discontinuation. Technically it's legal and Nintendo has stated they don't care. enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A Virus Named Tom up to 4 Players

Borderlands with mods

Dungeon Defenders

Forced

Magicka

Castle Crashers

Battle Block Theater (Pc Release 15 May, atm only playable on Xbox360/Ps3)

It's not really split screen, but Worms, or Hedge wars can be a lot of fun.

It's both turn based though, but you can play it with multiple people on 1 PC.

And besides those, like many already mantioned, Emulators would probably be the best option.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd have to say I've always been fond of grabbing a bunch of xbox controllers or so and running PCSX2 for split screen gaming on a computer. That's the route I'd go, Although there are ways to make the computer version of l4d2 split screen, I've done it before, you'll have to enable some options in the dev console but other than that it's not that hard.

• 2 weeks later...

There is a way to get multiple Borderlands 2 running at the same time, and connecting by LAN, you can play splitscreen that way. I played with a few friends at school that way.

• 1 month later...