Witcher 3

Wujtas

I didnt noticed a topic about new Witcher, but im thinking that i could find few fans on this forum. At this moment develpers (CDP RED), are trying to figure out how to implement new OPEN world in Witcher3 which probably will be 3 times bigger than that what we could see in Skryim. Moreover wold will be full of quest thaks to qest per pixel matter. I cannot wait :)

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

I am INCREDIBLY excited. I remember playing The Witcher: Enhanced Edition and since then I've been hooked. Of course having sex with red headed witches was super appealing to a 15 something year old... still is now lol. The witcher 2 blew me away too. I love the combat (although it could still use improvement). It seems like they are fixing that in this game. The open world just gives me shivers. I hope my rig will still be able to handle the game. I wouldn't want to experience the game in anything less than medium setting on 1080p.

• 1 month later...

I'm pretty sure every PC gamer that saw this trailor all said (wow this games graphics are amazing, how is my pc going to run that) Even if you can max out Witcher 2 at 60 fps I'm sure you are a little concerned that you won't be able to max out witcher 3 at the desired framerate.

I love how their games aren't afraid to be realistic. Its crazy how games are so afraid to have nudity in games, when movies and tv shows with nudity aren't even worried about. So many games are afraid to be in the old media news, when I think more games should use the "bad publicity" like gta did, and use it to build an empire.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Does anyone use redkit for witcher 2? I'm trying to install the combat rebalance on steam version withot much success

Sent from my One S running 4.4.2

"You don`t install it in Steam at all . First create a folder in Documents and name it to Witcher 2 then create another folder inside the Witcher 2 folder and name it UserContent . Uninstall FCR 2 from control panel>Programs and Features then reinstall FCR 2 pointing to your Steam installation but go no further than Witcher 2 as the last entry . Start witcher 2 launcher and then close the launcher . This gives the config folder and downloads folder . Now click the launcher again and click the mods tab , select the boxes for FCR 2 and then save and run or save and exit and you should be all set ."

Taken from RedKit Moderator here: CdProjektRedForums

• 2 weeks later...

I think this one would be the definitive RPG, at least that's my personal opinion. Hope my laptop could run it at medium settings.

I suggest to everyone to read the books from Andrej Sakpowsky (is it right? :-D) to immerse yourself in that wonderful and cruel world, and for better comprehension of the storyline.

I love the way he writes, simple, direct and realistic as it should be. Less "epic" then Tolkien, without his absolute good and evil sides, and he uses less "wtf moments" compared to the old Martin of GoT.

Give it a try

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I think this one would be the definitive RPG, at least that's my personal opinion. Hope my laptop could run it at medium settings.

I suggest to everyone to read the books from Andrej Sakpowsky (is it right? :-D) to immerse yourself in that wonderful and cruel world, and for better comprehension of the storyline.

I love the way he writes, simple, direct and realistic as it should be. Less "epic" then Tolkien, without his absolute good and evil sides, and he uses less "wtf moments" compared to the old Martin of GoT.

Give it a try

Well it's Andrzej Sapkowski (:P), and yes - the Witcher saga is definitely more dirty and cruel than LoTR, also (in original language at least) more funny at some moments as it contains lot's of references to polish films and some history.

Anyway, to prepare myself for the Witcher 3 I just finished the books (again) and the 1st game (again), now I run like crazy in the Flotsam (again :P) preparing the save files to be imported into Wild Hunt - and that's what I suggest to do before starting W3.

The storyline will be connected somehow to books and previous games, so if You wanna get "full experience" of the game it's good to know what happend before:)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I own both the Witcher and the Witcher 2, but I haven't gotten around to playing them yet. At this point I'll probably wait for the Witcher 3's release and play them back to back haha :)

Same here. Are these like Mass Effect series with save game progression from 1 to 2, then to 3?