Whats your WEI score on the M14x?

Arklight - I think if you set nvidia global settings to NVIDIA then it gets the higher score. (that's a big I THINK). My score is 5.9 as well as I am all over the place with settings changes and tests and updates.

I didn't think of that.. You can do that but I didn't have to.

Arklight I have the Processor Overclocked and I Overclocked the Integrated graphics on the system from the Bios. I also have 7.0 because I overclocked the video card to 670/1340 and memory to 925

Guys nice WEI score on the M14X... the scores are around my max I got on my M17X R2. My system was overclocked as you can see in Throttle Stop. The config was I7 920Xm, 8gb DDR3 1333mhz, HD5870M Crossfire using 11.4 Catalyst Beta Drivers, 2 Samsung PM800 SSD (256GB) in Raid0. StamatisX's registry mod was applied to allow max turbo multiplier to be applied constantly across all cores. I also followed Michael's SSD optimization guide here.

weiat99tdp94tdcwithnocorestates.jpg

http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff474/marcwwaters86/weiat99tdp94tdcwithnocorestates.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

Lol, its sooo true I never keep an icon or file there unless its there as a temporary place holder lol! Must be an OCD thing... I think a desktop is just supposed to have a picture or a video (dreamscene), nothing more.

• Thumbs Up 1