Latest News
  • Apologies for the downtime. We had to update our backend and theme.
  • We will continue pushing updates.
  • Apologies for the downtime. We had to update our backend and theme.
  • We will continue pushing updates.
svl7

Lenovo Y410p / Y510p - unlocked BIOS / wlan whitelist mod / vbios mod

jondish    0

I searched all over this thread. 

Trying to get the Bios Backup file but I'm running Windows 10. 

I tried adding the folder under the C drive and then trying to backup via the Command prompt, but nada

Anyone have some guidance in regards to getting the actual backup file for the bios?

Graycon    0

Can't wait for my pre-screen period to be over so I can change the card.  Also I have tried looking does anyone know where to get a copy of the whitelist for this I tried lenovo's site and couldn't find it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By bigchuk00
      Hello. I'm currently running windows 10 on bios version 1.00 and want to upgrade to 1.03 but cannot boot Ms dos flash in uefi. There is no option to enable Legacy mode and the option to disable uefi in bios is greed out. When I try booting from flash in bios, it shows black screen and returns back to bios screen. My rig is a p157sm. Any help will be appreciated as I'm looking to install prema bios mod. 
    • By UDPSendToFailed
      As the title says, i want to kill thermal throttling, and force CPU & IGP to max clock. My problem is the microlags in games in every 2 seconds, because the chip goes 85℃. The stock fan is died, but i made some cooling for it. I don't really care about hardware damage,  just want to do things without lags for some time. The CPU is I3 2310M, with InsydeH2O BIOS. 
    • By Klem
      In this thread you can post your requests for Lenovo Y50-70, Lenovo Y70-70, Lenovo Z50-70, Lenovo Z70-70.
      If someone wants upgrade Wi-Fi card and remove whitelist, or unlock hidden additional menus and settings in bios setup menu, or unlocked vbios for overclock NVIDIA card, then you can post your request in this thread. Also, if you have a problem with fan pulsating/clicking on any modified bios then you can post your request in this thread.

The flashing procedure include two steps:
      1.  Flash main system bios.
      2.  Flash EC firmware.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.