• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By xgmultani
      HI MOD AND FELLOWS , can some buddy help me to modify my gtx 980m 8gb samsung custom vbios with voltage and core clock unlock ? i have found vbios with dell but i am using msi so i dont think dell vbios works here .

MSI GT72s  6qe DOMINATOR PRO G-SYNC
      i7 6820hk
      16 gb
      240w dell charger
      980m 8 gb

Orignal file uploaded .

i ll pay in crypto if someone help me out . Thanks

bios ver : 84.04.48.00.32
      GM204.rom
    • By godzellax
      Hi all,

Can someone help me to fully unlock all options in my bios - ASUS g750JX
      Here is my backup up rom file extracted with afuwin.3.05.04

https://www.dropbox.com/s/im3oqt0k7ynpy5z/backup.rom?dl=0

Please help me brothers

• By NotShige
      Hello everyone! A little bit of background first.

I own a Neo Basic B5125 and I would like to update my BIOS because the fan speed was running too slow after replacing the old thermal paste and still throttling. In the BIOS the MB series written on it was W240HU/W240HUQ with BIOS revision 1.01.09TGL and EC firmware revision 1.00.02. I came across this thread and found links to update the BIOS.
      From this post, it appears that OP has a BIOS version of 1.01.06 while I have 1.01.09TGL. So my question is, is it safe to flash this? Thanks in advance!
    • By Konstantinos K
      Hello , 

Could someone pls help with unlocking all customizable bios and vbios features for the rog GL702VMK laptop (7700HQ + 1060 GTX)

Already tried editing the extracted bios with ami tool but I cannot flash it successfully .. 

this is my "results" file 
      https://www.sendspace.com/file/iwpx3q

Thanks in advance (Klem) !
    • By Logan
      Hi, 

I have an XMG u705 with the an í7 4790k, a Geforce GTX 980M 8GB, G-Sync Monitor, 32GB DDR3 RAM, etc. and I am damn annoyed by both the Mainboard Bios and Vbios, because both are the cause for a ton of driver issues under Windows 10. Also I can't use my lately bought Samsung 970 Evo, even though technically there should be nothing preventing it. Heck I was even able to install Windows 10 on it, because the Windows 10 installer detected it, just not the Bios which is logically why I cannot boot from it. -.-
      So in search of a solution, I searched the web and found out that there are several mods for both bios made by devs like Prema. Unfortunately some Bios mods I found are heavily outdated, unfinished, ... or not anywhere secure and I couldn't find any location where I could download Prema's Mods for this device, especially not on his Site (just a Subscribe banner there) or his older Wordpress site (errors). There is also nothing here under Downloads/Clevo/P77xZM. 

I would be really thankfull if someone could help me.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.