• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By shogun
      Fellow Users, I kindly ask every owner of Clevo P170SM to share their experience with updating their system with Prema BIOS P170SM_34_31_PM_v2. I'm about to flash my P170SM BIOS too but I still need some info from You who have already done it with success. First of all, can anyone who successfully applied P170SM_34_31_PM_v2 share the checksum of the original Prema's "P170SM_34_31_PM_v2.rar" file?
    • By shogun
      premamod.com
      biosmods.wordpress.com
      premamod.wordpress.com
      techinferno.com/index.php?/profile/259-prema/&do=content&type=downloads_file

Which one of the above is the official website dedicated to Prema BIOS mod and why they all seem dead? Including the last one - according to TechInferno, Prema's last visit here was on Dec 2, 2016. Is Prema long done with creating custom firmware?
    • By johnny27284
      Hi everyone, can someone help me out please? If I purchase the 
      Tech|Inferno Elite - Tier I  
      6.00 USD
      Will I be able to download immediately or will i have to wait, thanks in advance.
    • By GTMoraes
      Hello!

I think I have a Clevo W942SW rebranded as a Positivo Master N250i in Brazil. I'm pretty sure it's a Clevo W942SW because even some Clevo manuals about this model carries the "POSITIVO" brand in pictures. And everything else matches perfectly, as I could perceive.

Well, it has a "Aptio 4" BIOS from what I could see, and the stock BIOS is pretty damn locked up 

Here's what it looks like from the AFUWIN program:
      https://imgur.com/a/Vd71t

And here's the BIOS dump, I think:
      https://www.sendspace.com/file/zp0ywq

Any information would be very nice about if it's possible to unlock/mod this or not.
      Thanks!
    • By Konos Vita
      Hello everyone!

I have been going all over internet (well ok, let's not exaggerate) trying to find how to unlock the bios on an old Lenovo G500 with an i5-3230M processor.
      I did try to check if there is any updated bios but that's not the case.
      I also tried using Intel's Extreme Tuning Utility but it looks like I am locked out of any changes.
      I would love to disable Intel boost (3.2 Mhz) and set my actual frequency beyond 2.6Mhz where it stands now and raise it to (say) 2.9 Mhz and see if the stress tests allow for that (temperature-wise).
      Also, I would like to try some gradual undervoltage (if any of you have managed something in this regard, I would love it if you could share the details).

Beyond that, I have a crappy Intel HD Graphics 4000 GPU and I am almost certain I cannot get anythin more from it, but still would love any tips (if any, which I doubt tbh).

Finally, I have added two 4 Gb Gskillz DDR3 and I was wondering if there is any point of changing their clock frequencies.

By the way, this is my first post here, so I am eagerly awaiting to see what this community is all about!

Cheers,
      Konos Vita

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.