Latest News
  • Apologies for the downtime. We had to update our backend and theme.
  • We will continue pushing updates.
  • Apologies for the downtime. We had to update our backend and theme.
  • We will continue pushing updates.
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By finerek123
      Hello everybody.
      Ive got 2 jack 3.5 ports. Microphone and for headphones.

A few month ago i damaged headphone output(just my mistake) and now it doesnt work. Laptop doesnt see connected headphones to headphone port.

On my computer, i can use any port on sound card as microphone or speaker or line in.  In realtek manager i can just switch.  But here i cant. I downloaded old drivers from lenovo website, because on newer one, i cant run realtek manager. On microphone port i can only switch between Line In or Microphone. I dont see headphone option.

Is it possible to do it?
    • By Klem
      In this thread you can post your requests for Lenovo Y50-70, Lenovo Y70-70, Lenovo Z50-70, Lenovo Z70-70.
      If someone wants upgrade Wi-Fi card and remove whitelist, or unlock hidden additional menus and settings in bios setup menu, or unlocked vbios for overclock NVIDIA card, then you can post your request in this thread. Also, if you have a problem with fan pulsating/clicking on any modified bios then you can post your request in this thread.
    • By Epicarno
      I need to be able to access the chipset, south bridge, and other advanced settings in my bios.
      The stock bios locks out almost everything other than boot order.

I think the BIOS is Aptio V and I've got this dump with fptw64: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4ozRmHOIQm-RFRYV2hlTjl6eHM/view?usp=sharing

Never needed to do this just to access some settings before so don't really know what I'm doing.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.