BIOS / VBIOS modification request thread (svl7)

svl7

Hello, want to make a Gtx670M from a Clevo laptop run in my Schenker Xmg P511 (uses a Ms16f2 mainboard) Can i use the Vbios of my Current Gpu (its a gt 555m)? Iam pretty new to this vbios topic so pls apologize that iam a newbee when it comes up to Vbiosing.

Hello, want to make a Gtx670M from a Clevo laptop run in my Schenker Xmg P511 (uses a Ms16f2 mainboard) Can i use the Vbios of my Current Gpu (its a gt 555m)? Iam pretty new to this vbios topic so pls apologize that iam a newbee when it comes up to Vbiosing.

Do not do anything to the vBIOS. Just plug it in and it should work.

Hey Sv17

I'm got a Dell M6700 and got a 770M card with bios version: 80.06.60.00.01 I want to be able to unlock the card so I can play past 135MHZ limit it has on the core. I game on battery a lot with a slice battery.

atm I run full clocks with my fire pro 6000 at 800MHZ.

I've read I need to backup my bios first not really sure what I'm doing can you guide me a little I'm using Windows 8

wondering if you can help me out?

I've attached screenshots of what I mean :)

post-28644-1449499813543_thumb.png

post-28644-14494998134852_thumb.png

@svl7 Are you still in for vbios modification? i do not see you post that much lately in this topic.

Could you unlock my vbios for 880m 4gb from the G750JZ? card is working 100%, only want to tweak it more like higher TDP etc...

How can you modify a graphics card bios? is it all hexedit? i once did mod my bios with amibcp but didn't realy saw the usage of the hidden options.

GK104_880m_4gb.zip

• 2 weeks later...
can somebody please help me with SLI GTX 870M?

I tried prema P377SM-A bios mod

the cpu could overclock although fluctuating

but the gpu is still the same as before bios mod

thanks in advance

Premamod is for the system. On your system the video bios is separate from the system. Plus you have two cards so you will need to flash each of them.

Hi Svl7, I have some problems with my GT70 (GTX770m), full story here:

http://forum.techinferno.com/general-notebook-discussions/1847-nvidia-kepler-vbios-mods-overclocking-editions-modified-clocks-voltage-tweaks-450.html#post99964

but generaly the problem is that 'stock stock' and 'stock oc vbios' give the same performance, also after oc both bioses i got the same result, so after flash I have higher clocks but no more power...

Is it possible to get unlocked only (without 'OC edition', optimalisation, higher clocks etc.), just unlocked voltage&clock version of this bios:

zip.gif.pagespeed.ce.GKpIp-Zg3W.gifMSI 770m - 80.06.54.00.11 'OC edition' - rev02.zip ? Maybe this could help, or maybe You have other solution?

My stock is attached below. Thanks:)

770stock.zip

Hey mate, this is the Lenovo Y50 dump that you talked to Xentar about. We are looking for a fully unlocked BIOS to flash. Xentar has another computer on the way to do testing.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jgyw7dn8wbprcsi/LENOVO-9ECN26WW%28V1.09%29.rom

@Svl7, I too would be very happy to buy you a few beers, even if only with removed WLAN whitelist for my y50.

I'm having some throbles here with a GT70 0ND (maybe barebone :( idk exacly)

The original GPU are dead, I dont have it anymore, I try to put a new 680m but I cant install the driver

if I force the instalation the screen goes black and I cant see anything, but the windows still running I can rear it

I think its a vbios problem, probabily te vbios on the 680m are not for my MSI

I have a 780m with the same problem, with only one diference nvidia drive install and I dont have to force it, but the screens goes black after the restart.

Can u guys help me? >.<

Thx!!

Hi svl7, I would like to ask if it's possible to have a gtx 870m unlocked bios (adjustable power Target, adjustable voltage) but with still all the stock features enabled like GPU Boost.

I know you already have unlocked that vbios(The OC Edition) but I can't get it to work when I'm running on battery.

Thank you in advance.

GTX 870m Stock.zip

Saturn-m6100-hd8950.zipHi, got a m6100 here. The m6100 do not run on constant clock for w.e reason due to AMD's courtesy. Just want it to to run on conatnt core clock and make it real OC'able. Right now, OCing just raise the core clock limit but do not force the clock at constant.

Also, there is no VID reporting also for w.e reason.

Thanks

• BAKED pinned this topic