BIOS / VBIOS modification request thread (svl7)

svl7

I can unlock it, but you won't be able to flash it. If you want an unlocked bios you'll need to swap the bios chip. I can sell you a chip that's programmed with an unlocked bios. That's all I can offer.

Dell GTX 770M Vbios attached here:

GTX770MDell.zip

Could you unlock it for voltage, have the slider unlocked and remove GPU Boost? Would like to see if GPU Boost gets in the way of my original Dell vbios. I can only do 917MHz on the cores :/

Will ship some money to support your work of course.

EDIT: Just shipped Marco $25. Hope that will buy you some beer.

Cheers :)

Could you unlock it for voltage, have the slider unlocked and remove GPU Boost? Would like to see if GPU Boost gets in the way of my original Dell vbios. I can only do 917MHz on the cores :/

Will ship some money to support your work of course.

EDIT: Just shipped Marco $25. Hope that will buy you some beer.

Attached. Thank you for the donation!

Dell 770m - 80.06.60.00.01_'OC edition' - rev02.zip

• Thumbs Up 3

hi

svl7, please, can you mod the gtx660m for the clevo w370et??

i have tried the ghz dell edition and it didnt work

thanks

Its' already done and part of my BIOS Mod for your system since a long long time:

http://forum.techinferno.com/clevo-sager/3119-premas-mod-bios-latest-stock-bios.html

The regular version unlocks the Overclock and the OV is overvolting the card to reach higher clocks!

ENJOY! :)

• 3 weeks later...

I think the firmware i linked to you (zippershare) wasn't stock. (i'm not sure anymore)

So i made this thread appropriate to your rules.

VBIOS: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/95608167/GK110.rom

My GPU: 780 Ti Jetstream (not reference)

GPU boost 2.0 disabling & adjustable voltage would be awesome!

I assume the the default power target is also a good thing to have.

I don't know if i have 5 posts yet and i can't upgrade my account via paypal since i don't have a credit card.

But i've donated 6$ to you. I hope that does the job aswell!

Thanks in advance

I'd highly appreciate if you (or someone) could mod the bios below to open for a little more voltage, power target and clock.

Card: MSI GTX780M (GK104 - Revison A2)

Laptop: Medion Erazer X7827 (msi whitebook)

Bios Version: 80.04.97.00.04

File: GTX780M_org.zip

post-14558-14494996777386_thumb.gif

Reason: It seems like MSI might have pulled some tricks to prevent exchange of MXM modules (or bios). The gtx780m oc bios did not work for me. NV drivers (tried several versions directly from nvidia) do not start to install (org inf file) or start but fail (modded inf file).With org bios same drivers did install again - with and without modded inf. So I'd guess this could help all msi and medion users...

Merry XMAS to everyone... I'm off to the party again ;)

Hello, is there a way to unlock voltage as well as oc limits on a 4gb msi 675mx? Your earlier vbios did not have voltage control.

Bump :D I would really appreciate it as well if you could unlock the voltage settings for the msi 675mx. Dunno if it's related to the problem I'm having, but even if it isn't, my temps are still fine, my card can probably run a bit faster with a voltage boost :) thanks. I doubt throttling is enabled in the bios, but if there is, it would be great if you can remove it as well :)

Thanks a lot :D Will donate when I get back to the UK

PS. Merry Christmas everyone :D

Edit: Donated!

• Thumbs Up 1

I'd highly appreciate if you (or someone) could mod the bios below to open for a little more voltage, power target and clock.

Card: MSI GTX780M (GK104 - Revison A2)

Laptop: Medion Erazer X7827 (msi whitebook)

Bios Version: 80.04.97.00.04

File: [ATTACH]10065[/ATTACH]

Reason: It seems like MSI might have pulled some tricks to prevent exchange of MXM modules (or bios). The gtx780m oc bios did not work for me. NV drivers (tried several versions directly from nvidia) do not start to install (org inf file) or start but fail (modded inf file).With org bios same drivers did install again - with and without modded inf. So I'd guess this could help all msi and medion users...

Merry XMAS to everyone... I'm off to the party again ;)

I too need to get help with this same model / bios - hopefully we can get a few unlocked versions in various voltages as we did with the MSI 680m *** Thank you soooo much for any help ;) !!!!!!!!!!

I appreciate the work that others put in around here. Hoping someone could modify this bios file for me.

I'd like P0 to equal P1, as it should already in this file. I would like the core to be 700mhz, and the memory to be 825 if at all possible, however. I would appreciate it! Thank you!

675m.rom.txt

svl7 you can help me like that? unsuccessfully flashed Vbios 7970m Tslevo 150EM [email protected]

---edit---

Censored email address.

Also I took the liberty of registering your email address on some spam sites. (no not really but this will happen if you post your email address in a public forum)

And no, @svl7 will not help you with circumventing forum rules!

chmod1337

• BAKED pinned this topic