BENiTON

GTA IV - The best mods in Your opinion

Hi everybody !

Lately I installed GTA 4, and few mods for it.

If You are playing GTA4 with mods, just say what mods are the best in Your opinion, and which You can reccomend for me.

Mods that I already have:

- iCEnhancer 2.1

- Ghost Rider mod

- Iron man mod

- Hulk mod (this one isn't so good :playful:)

- Realistic Car Pack v4

Im waiting for more, I forgot to say about that I had some HD texures (or something like that)

Hmmm GhostRider mod is really so cool, I reccomend it for You :)

I have modded some of the textures for the shops around liberty city and some new roads also including some new cars and the iCEnhancer. And it makes realy much fun to play :D

Iron man mod. Installed it last week and have already logged in a fewdays worth of play time!

CARMAGEDDON!

And the IronMan mod is pretty sick

And the zombie mod

All 3 together is like Saints Row IV mixed with Red Dead Redemptions Undead Nightmare.. with flying exploding cars :bananapowerslide:

There was a mod that gave one out of every... ten? civilians a gun, and set them loose on the city. Oh my, the chaos was glorious.

to be honest i love the native trainer because it's basically like adding a bunch of new cheat codes into the game.

plus it comes with a stylish menu so theres no need for memorizing commands

From what I tested and which gave me a bit of fun :

Reaper mod The Reaper mod replaces the standard blimp with the intimidating alien spacecraft from the Mass Effect series;

Raven Rock - The Raven Rock mod plops an entirely new island on your map;

Railroad engineer - All aboard for some major destruction !!!

Planet Express Ship - some fun whit Futurama :D

Can't remember the name but the one that turns your truck into a massive ramp. So much fun

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Shuren
      Hello Thank You for taking time to read this...i got Clevo w550eu i would love if someone give me unlocked/Modded Bios for it ...thanks again
    • By MemoryThief
      I was wondering is there a way to boot into UEFI or EFI with stock bios, and or does the modded Bios allow for Windows 10 to install under UEFI /EFI conditions?

I've installed W10 a few times, and don't seem to be able to get the R1 board to boot via USB, so I'm hoping for a way to install via BD with drivers on a USB thumb-drive for raid and such... I figure this is the best way to do this, but how does UEFI play into the mix? Are there any ways to get UEFI going without it hindering the performance of the computer?

Thanks~
    • By RandyTucker
      Having pondered over a eGPU build I instead decided to put my GPU inside my 15.6 laptop by extending the laptop base. I have a Dell optiplex 390 where my GTX 750ti LP once lived but as I now spend more time with my laptop on the sofa the Dell optiplex is now a donor for my gaming laptop build. I'm using the Dell motherboard for this build. It has a i5-2400 CPU - 8GB DDR3 RAM - MSI GTX 750ti LP GPU. The Dell PSU is too big for this build so I will be using a Seasonic SS-250SU 250W PSU. The laptop used for this build is a Fujitsu LifeBook AH530 that has a 1366x768 LED screen, this screen will be replaced with a higher resolution 1600x900 screen. The extended base of the laptop is now 6.5 cm.

Parts needed to complete the build:
      Seasonic SS-250SU 250W PSU
      PCI Express 16x Flexible Extension cable
      LP156WD1 (TL)(B1) 15.6" LED 1600x900 screen
      LCD Controller Board
      Ultra slim keyboard with touchpad

Work so far in pictures:

Continue reading the full thread here: 

• By IAmNotReallyHere86
      Since I switched over to a single card I have all this extra space and a heat sink and fan no longer in use. 

I was wondering if there would be a cheap alternative to buying the duel/6 pipe heat-sink - It is pretty expensive.

Is there a way to mod/bridge the one two I have now . I attached a photo of what it looked like before I switched to a single card. Basically the right (slave) is empty. 

Of course I am not expecting a mod that would work as good as the 6-pipe heat sink built for my system. But it would be cool if I could use what I have and get my temps a little lower. 

• By Swick1981
      So, here is another version of the m18xR1 bios for your enjoyment.
      Bios Version:  A05
      Update Version: 2.0

**WARNING:  PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR INTEL ME(Intel Management Engine) MUST BE THE ORIGINAL.  If' you've updated, please make sure you downgrade back to stock Intel ME!  **

I've updated the following:
      Unlocked A05 (slv7's unlocked version)
      iRST 12.9.0,
      Atheros LAN ROM 2.0.6.6
      vbios 2171 (latest) 
      Microcode Updated
      M.2 support (with adapter needed)
      And more...  (But these are all I can remember)

This version RST will work with RAID, TRIM for RAID, etc... 
      ***  This is the MOST STABLE VERSION! ***

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask!

(On a side note - if ANYONE is willing, I MIGHT know how to get legacy to work on 800m+ video cards.  But I need GOOD testers that know how to recovery flash and POTENTIALLY use SPI programmers in case of bad flash)!  PM me if interested!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.