I have fixed gaming on battery... Please do not repost in other forums

• Founder
Its very hard to find so I uploaded it for you...

M14R1A01-W64.exe

Michael/Brian/Stam - if you want you can add this to downloads...

@Stevenxowens792 , I have added the M14x-R1 A01 BIOS as zip file to the Downloads section of our forum under Miscellaneous Downloads. The direct link is this http://forum.techinferno.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=13

• 1 year later...

You can, just remember that the m15x, with the stock battery has about 30 minutes (or less depending on battery age) of full speed gaming. I remember configuring my m15x when i had one (about 1.5 years ago) and thinking, wow... this is hardly enough for a cup of coffee while shooting peeps in BFBC2.

Good Luck, StevenX

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
when you are on battery the refresh is set to 40Hz, may want to change that as well

Thats weird that would be used on battery i guess to save battery but kind of weird on the displays of today. Most LCDs like internal in laptop dont like lower than 60-59hz.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for this; this is especially helpful when one of the cats decides to unplug me in the middle of a game.

I have cats who get everywhere so I know what you mean.

- - - Updated - - -

Hahaha amazing how fast battlefield 2 can drain my battery. 25 minutes and im done :D Thanks for the fix though! Works amazing when I unplug my laptop to move it to another location.

I agree mostly a battery backup at that sort of life but atleast its there :)

Welcome to Tech Inferno all three of you :)