P150hm with amd 6990m falshing modified bios doesn't have any effect

donotspamme

Hi

I am new to this forum but not completely new to flashing.

My probem is I flashed a (by myself) modified vBios on my 6990m in my P150hm (Subvendor is Dimotion) but it doesn't have any effect.

I read it out with atiflash in dos, then modified it with radeon bios editor and flashed it agaoin with atiflash in dos. without any errors.

I wanted to undervolt it to 1.0 Volt at 715/900 but it still runs at 1.1V (overdrive is deactivated)

I also tried to overclock it to 730/930 with 1.1 Volt just to see if it works but unfortunately it does not!

Gpu-Z shows me the raised clocks but it always stays at the standards even in games(715/900)

Has anybody an idea what I am doing wrong?

Bios is the latest downloaded from the schenker homepage (EC13 and Bios14 I think)

If anybody needs more info please leave a reply

Thanks in advance!

Thx again! I will try your version! Have you changed the values with Radeon bios editor or another program or directly with hex-editor? greetz

Thx for your help but it still runs on 1.1 Volt. Has anybody else an idea why i can't undervolt or overclock my card via bios?

Thx again! I will try your version! Have you changed the values with Radeon bios editor or another program or directly with hex-editor? greetz

Thx for your help but it still runs on 1.1 Volt. Has anybody else an idea why i can't undervolt or overclock my card via bios?

I use Free Neo Hex Editor.

I can try changy some voltage values, but I'm not sure it's safe. If the replacement of certain values ​​does not help, then you need to change the adjacent values

• Thumbs Up 1

What are the " adjacent values"?

Sorry for my english (i am from Russia)

ajacent values it is same voltage values in vbios, identical voltage values are arranged adjacent to each other. For exaple (in your vbios):

6990m.1376243080.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1