EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
Dicehunter

Bring Red Dead Redemption To PC Petition

This was an epic game, I would probably give it a second play through if it was available on PC... although earning that zebra donkey again would be a serious pita. :)

Definitely signed! Tired of hearing how good it is and then telling my friends that I haven't even touched it followed by gasps.

I will sign, but sorry - i don't really believe in RDR and GTAV on PC. Too much time passed.......

Signed for sure. At least GTA V has been officially announced for the next gen consoles *and* PC. Red Dead Redemption seems less likely but I would love to see this game for PC.

Support this full heartedly, a good well thought out port would be icing on the cake as well ;)

signed, never really got to play as an old crt fell on my ps3 :P. plus i wanna have mods, icenhancer might actually work with this as they both run on the rage eingine... but it is not likley, and will need several tweaks. regardless enb injectors alone will make the game look closer to the new gen games that followed it

signed :) always in support for bringing console exclusives to PC..

Signed too. I usually like Rockstar and love GTA. It's a shame they didn't port this game to the PC.

I'm honestly really surprised that it never got ported, I was fully expecting it to be out on PC within a half year of console. Disappointing, looks really fun.

Signed. I've been waiting for this ever since the game came out. They should bring Red Dead Revolver over while they're at it.