Thanks a lot guys! I have always felt that people on these fourms have more care of my wellbeing than the people i so call friends. It was a bit difficult today since it was his funeral and you know you always hear things about someone close to you when their gone from other people so was quiet a shocker to learn a few new things about him i never realized and how he may of been an heavy drinker we shared more personality traits than i previously realized. But damn serisouly only only Asus can come up with that stuff soldering it on!!! Copying Mac aren't they like always next the manufacters try to cut corners by doing that someday too and then the little protest on facebook for SGU that's only 60,000 people turn out more than that to return things to the old way. Yeah i totally understand just this summer's games have been boring so boring not much to really been playing lately just here and there. What's your major?

Yeah that's how i am feeling right now we weren't close but i have been feeling a lot of regret and remorse now. I grew up my grandmother and my sister grew up with my parent's so she was more closer but doesn't matter he was still my father, it's been hard on her. But yeah i have taken things for granted and it's not going to be the last time either, just like my grandmother's hubsand who i was close too attached too also took things for granted and i know what my sister has been going through though. What's new with you? How is your Avenger Michael?

• Founder
Yeah that's how i am feeling right now we weren't close but i have been feeling a lot of regret and remorse now. I grew up my grandmother and my sister grew up with my parent's so she was more closer but doesn't matter he was still my father, it's been hard on her. But yeah i have taken things for granted and it's not going to be the last time either, just like my grandmother's hubsand who i was close too attached too also took things for granted and i know what my sister has been going through though. What's new with you? How is your Avenger Michael?

Man, i am not close with my dad as well, and i know i'll regret it one day..

I had to cancel my M18x order, because it's been too long in production and since i am moving to brazil in two weeks i was afraid i won't get it on time.

Instead i opted to buy a second hand M18x from a user at the "other forum", he's shipping it to me today.

Hope it's all good with it and that i'll get it on time.

• Thumbs Up 1

@Michael your decision was the right one Dell sucks. Hope the second hand one is perfect. Mine got delayed 3 times and was only notified once. Then they had to cancel the order and put another in on July 7th with a new EDD of the 19th. Its been ridiculous for a simple exchange. I was told it was because I ordered the Soundblaster software which would not be coming back and Windows 7 home premium's item number was changed in their database and without placing a new order there would be no way to complete its production. What a crock of crap. They are full of it. You see this bull that happened to me must of been what happened to Brian's order of the M18x that kept cancelling. Dell is the most unorganized computer company out there and I will never get another computer from them after this one. I'm glad you published the review with all that info on their negligent customer service. Also its ridiculous they have Alienware techs at all that don't even know how crossfire even works. I believe I'll add my entire story to the Dell customer service thread Brian created a few months ago when my ordeal is finally concluded. You give bad service you get bad publicity... its that simple.

Hey Mike sorry been busy with a couple of things lately. Yeah man be close with your father because you never know when things happen. Yeah man i don't like ordering from Dell directly only the outlet i really hate ordering from Dell and how long they take to give your machine and the BS they give you with the ordering. Damn MW86 that sounds like a total crock of crap total BS. Man their so unorganized. Did you order the Soundblaster XFI HD?

• 1 year later...