sent awhile ago, but haven't heard back from you. Any news? Did you get my paypal ?
bump. still now word. Also, where is the bios chip itself on the mobo ? And anything think using some thermalconductive paint to hold a new on be okay ? shouldn't have more then like >100 Ohms resistance... probably single digits too...

PayPal? I don't know... the last thing you PMd me was that you were going to wait until you get your machine and then take a closer look at the mobo and let me know then... so I was waiting for news. Did I miss something? If so I'm sorry, feel free to PM me.

Sorry forgot to mention I have 4930mx and 780sli :)

I just reached home and checked, I have A02 bios :(, but still up for testing any bios, I have spare laptop till December so even if I have to send it back for motherboard replacement, I got no issues :)