MS-16F2 w/GTX770m Need vBios Please Help!

Wotan

• 2 months later...

I have just bought a MSI MS-1W0B1 GTX 770M for $239 off eBay. I will be putting it in a GT70-0NC motherboard. MS-17621 ver 1.0 (specifically)I just hope it's a good lasting card than my old 680M that died on me after a Starcraft 2 gaming for 3 hours last November.

Edited by Bizeek

• 2 months later...
On ‎4‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 3:17 PM, Bizeek said:

I have just bought a MSI MS-1W0B1 GTX 770M for $239 off eBay. I will be putting it in a GT70-0NC motherboard. MS-17621 ver 1.0 (specifically)I just hope it's a good lasting card than my old 680M that died on me after a Starcraft 2 gaming for 3 hours last November.

I know this thread is kind of old, but I am doing the exact thing you are. Right now I'm having difficulty installing the card on Windows 10 as it only shows up as "Microsoft Display Adapter". Hopefully I can figure this out soon.

11 hours ago, WakeUpLate said:

I know this thread is kind of old, but I am doing the exact thing you are. Right now I'm having difficulty installing the card on Windows 10 as it only shows up as "Microsoft Display Adapter". Hopefully I can figure this out soon.

Shure that Your Card from MSI or with MSI Vbios?

11 hours ago, WakeUpLate said:

Grab the hardward ID from the hardware properties and post, or take a picture snap of the card and post it to see if it really is an MSI card. Mine works with Win7Home 64bit, i pre-installed the drivers before installing my card and its worked great so far.(but no more gaming on it, only for Video editing now. Been 2 months for me already.  

1 hour ago, Bloetschkopf said:

Shure that Your Card from MSI or with MSI Vbios?

The seller says it came out of a GT70, same model as mine.

1 hour ago, Bizeek said:

Grab the hardward ID from the hardware properties and post, or take a picture snap of the card and post it to see if it really is an MSI card. Mine works with Win7Home 64bit, i pre-installed the drivers before installing my card and its worked great so far.(but no more gaming on it, only for Video editing now. Been 2 months for me already.  

I actually was up all night and figured it out, holy smokes. The INF I had made was not working, so I downloaded a different modified one from laptop video and was successfully able to get it working. Now I need to flash the OC BIOS to the card and the mainboard as well.

• 5 months later...