Need game recommendations!

I just purchased the Diablo 3 expansion (Reaper of Souls). I played for a little bit after buying the original D3 on release, but was quit after a few months. Now, it has changed a lot, and I enjoy it much more.

If someone likes MMO´s and not tried Wildstar I can recomend it.

It´s not for all the casual wow lovers, who are used to get free stuff just for logging in.

This require you to play and pay attetion to the game, or you will surely get an hefty repair bill.

A really cool indie game is Thomas Was Alone. It has a narrator telling the story throughout the game, and the characters develop really well. It has a good atmosphere and satisfying conclusion. 4/5 stars.

I personally think that Hitman: Absolution has a pretty good story. I just started playing it and enjoy every moment of the game. If you've ever played any Hitman games you'll know that their storylines aren't the greatest but Hitman: Absolution is definite improvement and most of my friend also liked it.

• 2 weeks later...

I bought "Sir you are being hunted!" Yesterday and played for 4 hours straight. It's really challenging and if you are careless, you die a lot. It's on Steam sale now and it definitely worth its price of 5 euros.

I really like the "Ys" game series. It's mostly just a lot of killing enemies and they're pretty fast paced. The bosses are really awesome too! My favorite one is Ys: Origin because the game flows very well, and the story is very well done

• 3 weeks later...

Would recommend Banished if you are into city building games -- it can be very punishing if you don't keep track of resources though. Your town can die from stuff as simple as not having a young enough population to breed.

Try to: League of Legends...very popular, easy to play, hard to master...You can also try Blizzard tittles...or something older like Painkiller series - aggressive and dynamic fpp...i was testing games from postapocalyptic worlds like Day Z and Infestation - cool with friends. I recommend multiplayer with these...

You should try Asseto Corsa, which is accessable with Steam in early access, still alpha state but a great racing simulator game in the future. I am using the G27 from Logitech and it's much fun racing against real drivers around the Nordschleife ;-)

And if you like Oldschool-Gaming, then you should try Open Transport Tycoon Deluxe... It is a transport economy simulator from 1995, a bit refurbished with full-HD resolutions and it comes partially with new 32bit graphics. It is much fun to play in network games with big maps and lots of competing companys.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I imagine you've tried these games before but oblivion, skyrim and fallout are pretty interesting games especially with the mods that are out there I've finished fallout new vegas and started in with a brand new game because of mods.