Need game recommendations!

I agree with Ufo104 Bioshock infinite is the king here.

If you like games with gr8 storyline I can recommend u The Walking Dead. It's simple point'and'click adventure but the story really depends of your (tough) decisions. Lot of fun and tears. I guarantee.

Same for me, Bioshock is awesome. Maybe check Tomb Raider also.

Thanks guys for the continuing recommendations but the first post does indicate that I may already know about BS and TR

Really struggling to find any new games that captivate my interested. I loved Tomb Raider and Bioshock Infinite but I'm struggling to love Far Cry 3, Crysis 3 and Metro Last Light and probably won't complete these titles.

I think I value a really good story and would be willing to try older games, I just need something to play!

I've tried walking dead series but I found the point and click gameplay so constraining and restrictive. Maybe best played on a tablet? I found the PC version hard to play for long periods of time due to frustrating controls.

Right now I'm just loving replaying Max Payne 3 so much! Its such a fantastic game and the gameplay is perfect. It will really be hard to follow up my 3rd or maybe 4th playthrough of this great game with any new releases...

Again thanks for continuing recommendations.

Bioshock definitely got one of the best storys in games history, if not the best.

Personally im in love with the Mafia games part 1 and 2 even tho 2 is a lil bit too short, but the story and atmosphere is phenomenal. Also allmost all games from Bioware are excellent, Mass Effect Trilogy, Baldurs Gate 2, Fallout.

Greets Caro0

Bioshock definitely got one of the best storys in games history, if not the best.

Personally im in love with the Mafia games part 1 and 2 even tho 2 is a lil bit too short, but the story and atmosphere is phenomenal. Also allmost all games from Bioware are excellent, Mass Effect Trilogy, Baldurs Gate 2, Fallout.

Greets Caro0

I used to play the MMO Star Wars Galaxies which basically took over my life. Took a lot of willpower to stop playing it, then SWGEmu came along after Sony ruined the original game.

I was on the staff with developers there and again it took over my life. Long story short....no more MMOs...

I liked Battlefield 3 online but not anymore since almost all online matches require all the expansions/DLCs. Pretty annoying that you can't join online matches with just the original game...

I've been sucked into MMO's myself. How is your interest in strategy games? I've heard Age of Empires 3 is good. Also, the classic League of Legends is always nice.

I love strategy games but none can compare to shogun total war 2. I love commanding samurai and archers! Screw guns! Definitely about time I reinstalled it and started a campaign in legendary difficulty! There goes a month or two...

• 4 weeks later...

If you get real bored you can go back in time with the Age of Empires 1 and 2.

I played those recently and man age 1 on hard is actually really hard. either i got worse (probably) or strategy games now a days are getting easier.

If you haven't played the Saints Row games, I would check them out when they go on sale. Don't bother with Saints Row 1. Saints Row 2 is really fun, but it was ported terribly to PC. There are some mods that make it a bit better though, like the Gentlemen of the Row mod pack. Also adds more weapons and other cool stuff to the base game. Saints Row 3 is great as well, and Saints Row 4 is supposed to be good as well, I just haven't played it yet. If you have someone to play these games with you should do that as well, because co-op is EXTREMELY fun.

Did you ever consider the mass effect series? I was skeptical at first that i wouldnt like it. But i love it now. The first game is a bit clunky gameplay wise. the 2nd is the best, it won game of the year on a few sites. You can get the games cheap online with stores that sell just the keys and then install them on origin. Just my recommendation.