Need game recommendations!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i would have to say any assasins creed games are extremely fun if you can get into the whole history behind the storyline. Another recommendation i have would be to play stronghold crusader 2 if you're into games like age of empires of command and conquer.

Along the same vein, if you're younger and have only played Skyrim of The Elder Scrolls series, you should go back and try Morrowind (wonderful immersive story), and Oblivion. Both are great games, and I think were more fun and rewarding than Skyrim. There are mods if the older graphics turn you off.

i would have to say any assasins creed games are extremely fun if you can get into the whole history behind the storyline. Another recommendation i have would be to play stronghold crusader 2 if you're into games like age of empires of command and conquer.

Yes totally agreed with AC's games. Am definitely getting the new released AC : Unity !

If you liked Mass-Effect, I have found WarFrame to be pretty enthralling.. A bit less of a plot, but there are tons of missions to keep you interested (unlike the disappointment felt by the all-to-short Mass-Effect series. Although, you are right, the stories were starting to get good.

Another one that comes to mind is Lost Planet. Definitely worth checking out.

Last time I had a crisis of deciding what game to play, I went with Just Cause, which is a really cool if you blowing stuff up "Just 'Cause" although you'll lose interest after completing the core mission.

Have you tried Borderlands? Not a huge favorite of mine, but I enjoyed it, and still play from time to time (I'd say it's a good one to have, along with Left4Dead).

And if you've never tried Portal, for a very different, but mind-blowing game experience, the Portals are among my favorites..

(I'm sure you've enjoyed Fallout 2, 3 and New Vegas?)

the best games ever for me are: Bioshock 1, Bioshock 2, Bioshock Infitine + 2 DLCs. I like when trilogy creates a circle story, when the end of last part is the begining of the first part. Also want to note Splinter Cell: Blacklist is very interesting. And the most succesfull among last year's NFS is Rivals.

• 3 weeks later...

You didn't mention GTA... You either absolutely love it or despise it.

If you've never played it, it's the type of game that you play to roam and pass time. You don't really accomplish much at all, other than buying that Bugatti and picking up some ladies ;)

Ive always prefered a predatory/stealthy style of gameplay, so ones I would recommend would be the Batman Arkham series, Assassin's Creed (games have gotten meh recently but theyre still fun to play), Shadow of Mordor, and Tomb Raider (2014). Got to say, I really enjoyed Tomb Raider; it feels different from the older ones but it's a great game nonetheless!

Have any body mentioned "Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare"

It is about a Hi-tech soldier trying to save the world.

To me, It is a FPS with the best graphics. It used 2,500 MB of VRAM for a high setting, sync and 1xSMAA.

You guys should try.

God of war 3 the holy grail of my PS3 collection. Farcry 4 is good just make sure you have update 1.4 before you play over 4hrs with a xbox controller and then realise it crashes when you try and save your progress with previous versions :oh: