Custom Nvidia Backplates Made By ColdZero

Dicehunter

Recently found a gent in Portugal that makes some of the best backplates money can buy BUT for a good price, The store is called coldzero and will be closed for maybe 1 or 2 days more as he just had a child.

Examples of his work -

post-15135-1449499575786_thumb.jpeg

He just recently added new backplates to his range including the 700 series and others, Each of the backplates for each card have many different design options.

His prices are awesome considering the quality of the products

Main site - http://www.coldzero.eu/

Just thought I would share this as there aren't many decent places to get good mod type products.

post-15135-14494995757369_thumb.jpg

post-15135-14494995757761_thumb.jpg

• Thumbs Up 3

Looks really great, not that I needed one for my old GeForce 6600GT (This is my latest desktop card), but I can see why someone might buy such a beautiful backplate.

As the store is currently closed, would you mind sharing the price range with us?

Looks really great, not that I needed one for my old GeForce 6600GT (This is my latest desktop card), but I can see why someone might buy such a beautiful backplate.

As the store is currently closed, would you mind sharing the price range with us?

Well I'll be paying roughly £30 for my back plate which includes shipping from Portugal :)

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later...

The backplate doesn't actually touch the card, There is roughly a 2-3MM gap between the backplate and card, I recorded temps before I put the backplate on and after and there was zero degree change in temps.

Here's mine fully installed on my *EVGA Superclocked GTX 780* overclocked to a stable 1202/3206 with idle temp of 27'c and load of 64'c *My house is quite cool and an air coolers dream :D *

Powered off -

SAM_0445_zps7b0284b9.jpg

Powered on -

SAM_0446_zpse0cd6a0c.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I know the store (well i buy them watercooling for a few years now) and they are great, Even if you want your own custom backplate you just need to talk to them and they can make it. There are some custom made backplates over the internet (i suppose i cant talk about other forums so i iwll not say its name) and they are really great.