Newly upgraded M18x R2 to overclock

MattyB

Hi guys and girls!

Just upgraded my M18x R2 from a 3820QM to the 3920XM so I could try my hand at some notebook overclocking. I know Mr Fox from another forum and told me that I could get some great info and an unlocked A10 BIOS from you guys.

I also have 2 new 780M's waiting for me at home which I will install next week when I get back. Upgrading them from my severely outdated 675M's.

Anyway, looking forward to learning plenty from you guys and getting the most out of this beast.

• 4 weeks later...
Hi guys and girls!

Just upgraded my M18x R2 from a 3820QM to the 3920XM so I could try my hand at some notebook overclocking. I know Mr Fox from another forum and told me that I could get some great info and an unlocked A10 BIOS from you guys.

I also have 2 new 780M's waiting for me at home which I will install next week when I get back. Upgrading them from my severely outdated 675M's.

Anyway, looking forward to learning plenty from you guys and getting the most out of this beast.

Unlocked Bios can be found in Sticky thread in this forum. Once you install it, go into the Bios, Enable Overclocking via Bios and Pick Level 3. This will get you started.

Good luck with your overclocking efforts, I'll be picking up a 3920xm or 3940xm soonish and am currently trying to flash my recently received M18xR2 A10 to modified A10, downgrading to A03 did not work so I am going to try the DOS approach.