Need a favor from a forum member...

R1GG5

Mods, if this is in any violation of the rules please remove this, I read the rules and did not see where it would be a problem.

I need a member to help me with a problem I am having, my paypal was hacked 2 weeks ago and is subsequently locked. Being that I cannot use this form of payment I am having problems trying to pay a member of these forums for services.

My proposal, I also have amazon payments, which is just as secure as paypal. I was going to ask if I could pay a member here and the member I pay will pay the person here on the forums I need services from. I will cover any incurred fees. I have a few posts here, nothing that is of consequence but I have rep and trader feedback on overclock.net where I use the same username. If it helps sweeten the deal I can give the person who is helping me a kickback by paying them some to help.

Thanks.

Lol we have tried all options. Webmoney - i am in america so i cannot use. Amazon - only available for americans so he cannot use.

I want his services but it seems i am striking out around every turn.

• Founder

That person could send you a paypal invoice but instead of logging in to paypal to pay it you can use a credit card instead.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

That person could send you a paypal invoice but instead of logging in to paypal to pay it you can use a credit card instead.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2