675MX to a 770M?

• Bios Modder
Hi everyone,

I have a HP Z1 with a GTX 770M

Overclocked it with msi afterburner +135 core / memory +500

Can the core of the GTX770M be unlocked

Thanks, Greetz

Post here vbios from your video card.

It is nice that so many 700M series vBIOS are seeming to be interchangeable among different brands of laptops. It should have always been this way. I really hate proprietary garbage.

There's a 770m vbios in the Kepler mod thread. But knowing HP the Dell vbios will most likely not work in your system.

What Vbios is the best for my system to use

i read about a 1,1volt version vbios in the Kepler mod thread:D

Thanks in advance for any help you are kind enough to provide

Greetz

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
Hi all! I'm new to the forum and it seems that I'm in the exact same pickle as the poster that bought the gtx770m for the m15x. After reading everything here, has there been a solid resolution with regards to Win 7 x64 users?

The .inf file svl7 linked for download has worked for me for a little over a year now, but now I'm wondering if maybe he has made a more up-to-date .inf file for versions newer than 320.49.

I noticed the newer drivers use a inf. file with the name "nvcvi" as opposed to "nvcvn".

• 2 months later...